What's new

Review Fire water no2 review.

Great review. Have you tried the indigene range and if so is it a similar tobacco base? That one is spicy and nutty to me (I like it a lot now but didn’t so much at first).

Great review. Have you tried the indigene range and if so is it a similar tobacco base? That one is spicy and nutty to me (I like it a lot now but didn’t so much at first).

I would say it's closer to Indigene than it is to Nokomis ..... but that's about as far as I would go as it is quite different.

Does anyone know when these will be released on the Manabush site? I can now see the description but no product selection.

Does anyone know when these will be released on the Manabush site? I can now see the description but no product selection.
We are awaiting an invoice from the MHRA .. Once thats sorted Keep your eyes on here and the Manabush Newsletter (if you have subscribed)

Just to add to this, I loved the base FireWater (as I pretty much expected to) but don't like fruit flavours ......... so I am still gobsmacked that I love this lime one as much as I do. It was a total surprise - I keep going back to it to check I really do love it as much as I think I do. And I do. :D

Back
Top Bottom