What's new

El Toro Grande Review by Romastino

Mark

Legend
Have some of this in the post and can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm subscribed to his channel OS, popped home for lunch and the notification came. Perfect timing for me as I have some coming too :)

I have huge respect for Romanisto's reviews.I am also awaiting delivery of this. Many thanks for posting this review.

I've never liked tobacco vapes and I have tried the cigarillos which was one of the better ones I've tried but this new one really made me sit up and take notice. I think it was the 'satisfying' part that got to me. After just over a year of vaping, it's only recently for some strange reason that occasionally I've started missing that 'aaaah' feeling and well... lets just say, order placed!
I never thought I would ever order a tobacco flavour again (it's more than that I know) past the first 2wks of vaping when I started.

I may experiement with it a bit, perhaps add some to my usual liquids to try and add some of that 'aaah' feeling to them, might be nice to have a touch of orange or chocolate or whatever along with the tobacco flavour too. Plus I read elsewhere you can even get a 3rd soak out of it although it takes a few extra days. So I could add my own nic aqnd pg/vg base to it to extend the use out of it.
Hopefully it'll help me stop chain vaping for at least an hour first thing.

The baron has certainly hit on a winner here, no doubt about it. Hats off to him.

I think you may be right CP. Nice idea to try some 'add on' flavourings too though I personally prefer mainly tobacco.

Nice one Mark, this one hit 1st time and like i say if its pure tobacco leaf flavour that your looking for then this is it mate.
Nothing else just leaves steeped in 50/50 nic, it's such a simple process when you think about it, but you cant knock the work that Georgio has put in and the ideas behind his liquids, i wish i'd have thought of it, i wouldn't be running kennels anymore that's for sure lol

Glenn as soon as I saw this was coming I HAD to try it..your review just confirms what I anticipated. Did you get the cigar one too? I got one of each.
Thanks again for a great review as always mate :)

I might order some eventually, I do often get that missed feeling of "aah" like CP says... Its like after a meal I REALLY want a ciggy just for that satisfaction feeling.

Let me know how it goes adding different flavours to it. Most tobacco's make me gag now.

Thanks mate, i didn't get the cigar one not really my kind of flavour, but, lol i think it has to be tried, and when and if i get it and i dont like it, your goodself or anyone on this forum will be welcome to it ;-)

Back
Top Bottom