What's new

ecig flavour recommendations

gergemcgregor

Hi,

I'm after some recommendations for ecig juice (preferably in the UK) at the moment i've been smoking the same 3 juices for a while and can't find something else that quite cuts it.

My faves at the moment are by t juice and consist of smooth tobacco, red cola and menthol so nothing that exciting, i'd say i smoke the smooth tobacco the most but overall i'm getting a little bored.

I have tested vanilla and apple recently to get something a bit more sweet but didn't like either.

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

where to by flavoured electronic cigarettes in the UK

Something I am currently addicted to - Mrs Lord and Co's Navy Cut. That's if you like coconut. Amazing stuff.

Hi,

Thanks for your recommendation, yes i like coconut... hard to imagine what it would smoke like but same applies to allot of the flavours i've tried too. I'll give it a try... anymore?

Scopes liquids are nice I liked them all.

Kraken Squid ink and red lady

El Toro cigarilos

Snake oil

Accies vanilla custard

Hjuice sparky currant

Just a few I like.

Hope this helps

Ant

questions like these always make me giggle :) If I'm honest, taste is so subjective you'd be better shouting out names of juices you come across and asking for a show of hands who likes them... You're always gonna get a pretty generic answer to this kind of question unless you say - I'm looking for a (insert specific flavor here) what do people recommend.. Someone who can be arsed to link it will be along shortly to point you in the direction of the juice reviews section I'm sure :)

Until that time.. personally, IMHO which I'm 100% sure is different to other peoples opinion no doubt, if you like menthol flavors I'd go for bumblee bee eliquids lemon, honey menthol (tastes like soothers cough sweets), if you like spicy flavors mrs lord's ginger nut or vermillion river kentucky banana blend and if you like tobacco flavors I'd ask SWIM because I get lost in all the tobacco and tobacco combinations and end up going back to fruits :)

Edit: Because I know sometimes it's hard to gauge intent over the internet... The above was typed whilst smiling :) and also.. this IS the juice review section *duh* so nobody will link it, because you found it all by yourself :) you're already way ahead of me when I was 4 post in :D

Last edited:
It#s hard to recommend juices but when I started to move away from tobacco flavours I went to Redwood blend first a mellow vanilla tobacco blend then to there banana blend now I have a whole box full :P

Back
Top Bottom