What's new

E-liquid Review - PixieJuice Black Ice

todd

Postman
I got this free to try from PixieJuice today so here are my initial ramblings on it
smile.png

Once again PixieJuice have nailed it again, this is an Aniseed/Methol flavour and it's exactly what you think it should taste like, just nomnomnom
smile.png

Please note this is not available on the store (www.pixiejuice.co.uk ) until next week.

Cheers

Todd & TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved gobstoppers as a kid..whether I could vape it? well I never thought I'd be Vaping banoffee cream either. Great review there :)

Great review Todd, thanks.
About half way through I swear I heard my wallet sigh at me..

I have two more new ones as well as this one. The Black Ice, the flavourings should have been here today but it's going to be Mon/Tues now before its available. The other two, Carumel (caramel rum) and Caramel Latte fingers crossed should be on sale sometime this weekend.

They're on the shop available to view but not buy until the above.

How long!!!!!

I have the attention span and patience of a May fly, 2-3 weeks, wahhhh ;)

Lol I know, it's a pain but the caramel doesn't develop properly until at least 7 days after mixing, so 7 days min for a 10ml bottle. Tastes even better to me after 2-3 weeks but that's just personal taste. 30mls due to more liquid in the bottle is going to need 2-3 wks but again it's all personal taste, so again, 7 days min.

The caramel latte on the other hand is ok within 1-3 days after mixing. Different caramel ;)

Sounds worth the wait to me. Now if I could only find my damned wallet...

Back
Top Bottom