What's new

Review DripDrop - Drizzle - A quick review

speedfreek67

Achiever
Hi folks!

Now, this is my first juice review and perhaps I am not the most suitable juice reviewer as I don't have the most sensitive palate (@Ment can attest to this!).

I purchased this juice, and I will give my honest opinion on it.

Drizzle comes as a 100ml shortfill in an 120ml Chubby Gorilla bottle, ready to add 2x10ml 18mg nic shots to make it 3mg (although those of you with a stash of 72mg nic would be able to go higher than 3mg).

The shortfill juice is around 70/30 VG/PG, so if you want to keep it at that ratio you will of course need a 70/30 nic-shot. DripDrop only sell nic-shots at either 100VG or 100PG, so if you use their nic-shots you will end up with a final mix of either around 75/25 VG/PG or 60/40 VG/PG.

Anyway, on to the review.

When I opened the bottle and had a good sniff I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it smelt - I am a big fan of lemon drizzle cake and the smell was bang on. I used a butter knife to remove the bottle nozzle, mixed up my own nic-shots at 70/30, added them and then closed it all up and gave it a good shake. Then I left it a day and shook it all up again.

I first tried this juice last night in my dripper - an Advken Gorge with a single 24g flat nichrome coil that comes out at 0.5 ohms - I am not a super-subohm vaper, I don't like my vape too hot and feisty! I am using this on a mech with a freshly charged battery.

So, how does it taste on my setup? Well, it tastes pretty much exactly as one would expect lemon drizzle cake to taste - the lemon flavour is natural tasting and not at all artificial - it is a smooth lemon with no harshness at all, not sharp or lemon washing up liquidy like some lemon based juices can be. There is a nice rounded cakeyness to it, and a sweet but not sickly icing topping flavour. It is all there, the lemon, the cake and the icing, well balanced, not overpowering, and all in all an excellent vape.

I am a fan of DL Lemon Tart, but I actually prefer this Drizzle. I couldn't use DL Lemon Tart as an all day vape, but this Drizzle will be going in one of my squonkers and could easily become an ADV for me.

Another big plus with this juice is the price - £10 for a 100ml shortfill is damned good value, especially if you use the POTV discount code for 15% off.

If you want to try it, the link is below:

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/new-dripdrop-drizzle-100ml-0mg-shortfill/

great review fella.
like you i like DL but cant vape more than a small tank a day so this sounds like a winner.

Oh wow! :thankyou:

You have never written a review before?

No, this is my first review of any kind, anywhere. Although, I do tend to write a lot of other stuff all over the internet! ;)

I'm pretty sure I will be trying some of your other shortfills as time goes on, based on my first impressions of this one. Also, I will come back and update this review once I have tried it as an ADV in one of my squonkers.

Great review mate not tried that one yet myself may have to get a bottle when i get paid..........

Very good review @speedfreek67 reviews from members on this forum are well worth reading imo and i have bought liquids based on reviews such as this and have never been disappointed so far and this is another to try. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom