What's new

Review Drip Drop Vapour - Do You Sell Pies? 100ml Shortfill

This review is from my own purchase and based on my opinion of the flavour & how it vapes, I have zero affiliation or bias to Drip Drop and the juice was bought with my own money.

Obligatory cliche statement - Flavour Is Subjective.
But to give you an idea of my preferences, I enjoy dessert, pudding, fruity & sweet flavours.

This review is based on my first experience of DRIPDROP VAPOUR and includes my purchase customer experience and steeping info, and initial first impressions, if you are familiar with them you can scroll down to CONCLUSION

Onto the review:
Do You Sell Pies? Stewed Apple And Caramel
100ml 0mg Shortfill E-Liquid by DripDrop Vapour

Stewed Apple Flavoured E-Liquid by DripDrop Vapour
A Delicate Infused Apple & Caramel Pastry, Baked at 180°c, Allowed To Cool Before Being Surrounded In Chubby Gorilla Dark Bottles.
https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/do-you-sell-pies-stewed-apple-caramel-100ml-0mg/

Drip-Drop-ApplePie.jpg

Test setup
I test my flavours in various setups, RTA's and RDA's but mostly squonk, the setup I use for my final conclusion is the Oumier VLS RDA (dual Ni80 coils horizontal stacked) as this gives the best flavour out of all my atomisers.

I also need to point out that I am on 1.5mg Nicotine so my VG nic shots aren't diluting the flavour much.

A bit about how I missed Drip Drop Vapour until now.
I had been a member of this forum for many months, heard the name but always assumed they were a high price brand (no idea why I assumed that) so I paid little attention until recently when they posted a promotion, the flavour wasn't one I wanted but clicked on the link for a nose on the site and found their own brand shortfills were only £10 anyway - bargain! and with their discount code it's only £8.50, previously I had been paying that for 50ml shortfills so I decided to take the plunge and give them a try.

Delivery Charge
It's worth mentioning you need to factor delivery charges into the equation, basically I got 3 bottles of 100ml delivered in 24 hours for just shy of £30 with the discount code applied, I looked at it like this, the discount code negates the delivery charge on 3 bottles.

Do You Sell Pies sounded lush and the customer reviews on the site made this my first choice, I also bought Drizzle & Caramel Vanilla Latte (which I will review soon).

Juice delivered - Steep or not to steep?

Under 24 hours later my juice arrived so added my nicotine after quite a struggle getting the spout off, my fault as I was trying to pull it off, turns out a simple twist of a flat head screwdriver was all it took.

Now in my experience of shortfills most have benefited from at least a 1 week steep, some up to 3 weeks so I contacted Drip Drop to ask, they assured me that their own juices were good to go straight away after adding nic and shaking (Shake n Vape).

So I held them to their word with some scepticism, shook it up, let it settle for about 20 minutes and took it for a test, I was that cautious I only put a few ml in my squonk bottle.

Shockingly great straight away, I was a little taken aback, the flavour was not only there but exactly as described, a gorgeous blend of ripe Apple (the dominant flavour) with Caramel flavour Pastry, it's the type of flavour you could distinguish if someone asked you to try their vape.

Got through my 4 ml in no time and was back to fill it up, delicious in a nutshell.

Conclusion

I never judge flavours on first impressions and like to test them for at least 2 days without any other juices, the flavour got better in my ultimate setup which highlights how good this flavour is, the 'Stewed' Apple is just right, not too sweet and no sour aftertaste, the mix of the caramel and pastry is a good balance, you pretty much get the full flavour on the inhale and exhale, I didn't notice a change.

This juice is quite easily an ADV (All Day Vape) it's not overpowering or one that's good for a couple of fills, I was quite happy only vaping this alone for 2 days, I have 1 of my squonkers with this in all the time now and I have since stocked up on some more.

Pros
Instant Shake & Vape with or without nicotine.
Value for money.
100ml with room for 20ml nic shots.
Fast delivery.
Accurate flavour description.
Distinct smooth flavour.
Great as an ADV
I'm frikkin glad the DO sell pies! :)

Cons
Only suitable if you vape at 3mg (2 x 10ml nic shots fill the bottle) or use 72mg if you're lucky enough to have some but that's common with most 'Shortfills'
Apart from that I honestly have none, I have paced around trying to think of at least something but I can't - just 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Final thoughts, Links & Discount Code:
I'm so glad I became a DripDrop customer, I've tried 5 flavours so far and every one has been consistently spot on, a lot has been down to my careful choosing of flavours I would like and reading their customer reviews, love the next day delivery if I run out of an ADV and the fact that you can vape it straight away.

Link to 'Do You Sell Pies'
https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/do-you-sell-pies-stewed-apple-caramel-100ml-0mg/
(Have a nose around for other flavours)

Discount Code:
potv2015

I hope this (a bit too long) review is helpful, as always comments, corrections and likes always appreciated.

4 More SHORTER flavour reviews to follow soon......

Last edited:
Great review fella and glad to hear your liking them as much as I have done for the past 3.5 years. I've not tried this one but thanks to your review it will be on my next order.

I found them far too late, the dosh I've wasted on shortfills only to find them bland or plain sink fodder.

Problem is I now have too many ADV's :drool:

Thanks for the review ... very well considered. :goodjob:

'Cons' for me would be that unless you vape 3mg (or have a stash of 72mg nic) then it's not going to be any good for a large percentage of people. ..... and 100ml is a lot of liquid to buy to find out you don't like it.

That applies to all short fill bottles like this, but I think it's a fair point to mention as all kinds of vapers will be reading this review.... maybe a lot of new vapers that are at the start of their journey and looking for flavours that will keep them off the fags.

Fair point, the bottles will only allow 2 nic shots though but worth mentioning and at least I have something in the Cons bit, I don't like reviews without cons.

Great review again there mate not tried this one yet may have to get some next time i place a order with em..........

Good honest review there mate.Keep saying that I will get some but tbh I have loads to use up but its on my wish list Cheers

Back
Top Bottom