What's new

Dr. Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil by TMAX

Really great juice and I agree with the review on all levels except the throat hit which is rather subtle in my opinion. In this juice that isn't a bad thing though, on the contrary it actually suits the flavours of this juice perfect.

Reviewed this on allthejuices as well: http://allthejuices.com/juice/dr-st...oil#13835662599971&11911::resize_frame|61-206

PS: Ordered a 30ml bottle but it's actually going a lot quicker then I would've thought, looks like I might have to order again soon.

Where do you get samples or small bottles of this from ? I like Scorpion Blood and some other similar juices and fancy trying this.

Thanks in advance.

I would just like to add that after a sample of this you just have to buy from Si, its just so amazing this juice :) Placed my order last week, Hope it comes soon i running out now of it hehe. Thank you MR Tmax

Guys

If anyone would like to try a small sample of the Snake Oil. Contact me here with a PM and I'd be happy to send a small sample. The next batch of samples are going out hopefully Wednesday.

Cheers
T
i wouldn't mind trying some of that seen a lot of people talk about it

I got a sample and was hooked. had to buy it! And it is true, 30mls goes way faster than you would expect. It's the first liquid that's stood out to me as quality. bearing in mind i've not tried many liquids, mostly hangsen and from a place called 'Caps Vape Room' anyone heard of that?

Back
Top Bottom