What's new

Review DJ's (not so) Mini review of Dinner Lady new & old

Great review...i'm even more tempted to try them now, especially as I've just got a Crown SE-1 to try out..sounds ideal!
Just wondering what the going price is for one of these box sets @MrDJ ?

Last edited:
Great review...i'm even tempted to try them now, especially as I've just got a Crown SE-1 to try out..sounds ideal!
Just wondering what the going price is for one of these box sets @MrDJ ?
im not sure if the box sets are only for trade promotions and reviewers but maybe if theirs enough interest they may well bring one out. maybe @David@VapeDinnerLady can find out for everyone.

im not sure if the box sets are only for trade promotions and reviewers but maybe if theirs enough interest they may well bring one out. maybe @David@VapeDinnerLady can find out for everyone.

Thy should...then again so should other brands....do a good deal on them..just to get folks to try them all out....never have come across such a diverse range of products and presentation...this lot give it's customers an oven glove and kitchen utensils for pete's sake!!!

Thy should...then again so should other brands....do a good deal on them..just to get folks to try them all out....never have come across such a diverse range of products and presentation...this lot give it's customers an oven glove and kitchen utensils for pete's sake!!!
dont forget the full size oven dish they are sitting in. big enough for a turkey.

I would love to see a Pear or some sort of Coconut flavor in the future as ive always loved these flavors but there doesnt seem to be that many vapes using them that i can find.
Hi @MrDJ have you tried El Diablo, Gabriela Rosa, Sweet Pear and Blueberry with a slight menthol exhale, very nice.

Excellent reviews @MrDJ :clapping: I was almost tasting them while reading so excuse the drool!

I was especially looking forward to the orange tart review, but that dream hit the fan as soon as you mentioned marmalade. :(

Not been too keen on mango since one of my very first eliquids. It was like sucking a lemon it was so sour lol. But gotta admit you have sold me on that one!

Who doesn't love Crumble!

Lemon Tart, with you, nuff said! Got it in my hand now :D

I'm with the others on that set. Totally buyable and giftable kit there!

Cheers for that, great read!

Last edited:
Oh I'd not seen that! Pity they haven't got a chicken or turkey flavour...at least it would be apt!
Christmas Dinner flavour juice! Stuffing and cranberry :D

Hmmm cranberry.. any of that about in a juice?

Back
Top Bottom