What's new

Review Dinner lady's bakery range.

These all sound very nice. A pity about the mango.
Everyone else who's tasted it loves it and it's actually the favourite at dinner lady. Just didn't suit me. Very good quality and blended juice but not my flavour.
Dinner lady are aware that younger tastebuds than mine prefer sweet juices and in fairness to them they use sweetener unlike some that are now loading sugar in the juice.

not tried Dinner lady before but have tried rejuiced lemon tart which i was not a fan on. is the Dinner lady similar in taste??
Not in any way whatsoever.
In fairness rejuiced isn't a copy it's very much it's own juice but dinner lady's lemon tart is a super realistic lemon like you would get in a good meringue and a buttery biscuit/pastry base. I don't normally do "wine tasting reviews" but it is spot on flavour wise. Sweet but not too sweet and every flavour sits perfectly.
No wonder it's one of the best known juices around the world now.
When I speak to American friends who vape. It's probably the British juice they all mention the most.

Not in any way whatsoever.
In fairness rejuiced isn't a copy it's very much it's own juice but dinner lady's lemon tart is a super realistic lemon like you would get in a good meringue and a buttery biscuit/pastry base. I don't normally do "wine tasting reviews" but it is spot on flavour wise. Sweet but not too sweet and every flavour sits perfectly.
No wonder it's one of the best known juices around the world now.
When I speak to American friends who vape. It's probably the British juice they all mention the most.

It’s only cos I like my fruity and menthol or aniseed and not my cakes so much but was looking for a lemon or lime palette cleanser

Fantastic review.. thanks for taking the time. I bought some of the summer holiday range.. based solely on your review. I wasn't disappointed :-)

Damn ... I really want to try the mango and the berry! Already got ssoooo much juice though. Cheers for the review :2thumbsup:

Tasted them all today,, for the second time, came home with blackberry crumble, lemon tart , Berry Tart and Mango .

Very informative and objective review eyeball. As I've mentioned on the giveaway thread, I haven't tried any of the Dinner Lady range yet..and keep hearing about this supreme Lemon tart one! Love the presentation boxes...are these presentation boxes standard fare with DL?
It really is supreme!

Back
Top Bottom