What's new

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

Nice review @MrDJ
I love lemon tart and ive been looking forward to this review, the strawberry and the lychee ones in particular. Then you opened with 'cooling' and 'koolada' and I was a little put off straight away.

I tend to find the cooling effect too much in most instances. Not always but the majority of the time.

I haven't written these off as Dinner Lady juices are pretty lush and I'm hoping the cooling isn't over powering and the flavours come through . Guess I will have to try to see :)

Suntan Mango and Black Orange Crush added to my list of wants, along with some of the new Vanilla Custard from the Custard Company. All I can say is it's a good job juice comes with a long expiry date! Thanks for the feedback guys, will look out for these.

Nice review @MrDJ
I love lemon tart and ive been looking forward to this review, the strawberry and the lychee ones in particular. Then you opened with 'cooling' and 'koolada' and I was a little put off straight away.

I tend to find the cooling effect too much in most instances. Not always but the majority of the time.

I haven't written these off as Dinner Lady juices are pretty lush and I'm hoping the cooling isn't over powering and the flavours come through . Guess I will have to try to see :)
I'm going to put a companion review to mrdj' s using flavour drippers and big boy drippers and I tested the strawberry bikini tonight and although it's cool it's not at the expense of flavour.

Will be running a giveaway in the comp section for anyone who has liked or replied to this thread later. So keep an eye on it and pop your name down to win a 150ml box set of all the range.
OMG! That would be so awesome to win. Going on hols next month and theses would be great by the pool :)

I'm going to put a companion review to mrdj' s using flavour drippers and big boy drippers and I tested the strawberry bikini tonight and although it's cool it's not at the expense of flavour.
Great idea! Looking forward to hearing how they vape in a dripper.
Hmm, do I detect a reviewing double team? Same juice, different set ups?

Great idea! Looking forward to hearing how they vape in a dripper.
Hmm, do I detect a reviewing double team? Same juice, different set ups?
That's the plan. Mrdj is covering mtl and sub ohm stock coils this time so I will take both ends of the rda spectrum. Snapdragon/le magister and kennedy 24/reload.
May not load the giveaway till tomorrow but will make sure it's done. So remember to add your name.

Nice review Jim.

Firstly, I don't see the point of video reviews for juice, and secondly, taste is so subjective all we really want is a description of the juice to give us an idea and that's exactly what you've done.

Nice straightforward review there mate. I can't stand all those arty farty pretentious ones out there. I'm not opposed to a cooling vape, so will probably have a dabble at some point. Defo entering the giveaway :)

Back
Top Bottom