What's new

Review Dinner lady nic salt range

eyeball kid

Legend
These juices where supplied to me free of charge from the generous gang at Dinner lady.
These are my own thoughts and may not represent the views of POTV.
WP_20190707_16_33_42_Pro.jpg

Dinner lady have always been great in sending new products for POTV to check out and making sure to supply a gift for the annual charity drives so it's always a pleasure to taste what's new with them.
I have to say they're always good sports too as they know I'm a fan of the tobacco and desert liquids but still let me Loose on the fruity and cool ones.
Dinner lady have had some classic flavours like lemon tart available in a 50/50 vg/pg blend for a while but they've drastically expanded the range with previous favourites and all new flavours. These are all 10 ml bottles and have 20mg nic salt levels.
We have.
Sweet fruits
Strawberry ice
Bubble gum
Watermelon slice
Strawberry macaroon
Lemon sherberts
Apple sours
Heisen lady.
Now I've reviewed some of these flavours before in the tuck shop range and I'm a fan of the bubble gum (a real hubba bubba flavour) and lemon sherberts which is very different to the lemon tart but a nice clean flavour.
Ultimately the flavours are going to be subjective, what I like others hate and vice versa.
I'm not a fan of the sweet fruits (very skittles) as it's too artificially sweetened for me bit the strawberry macaroon was a real tasty vape with sweet meringue and strawberry coconut. Mrs kid loved heisen lady which puts that dinner lady twist on the classic cool blend.
The main thing is that dinner lady have done an amazing job transferring these flavours into a nic salt blend. This is a task that other's haven't fared well with.
No nasty after taste, just a smooth flavour packed vape and good throat hit without being savage. Perfect for the proliferation of pod devices appearing or mtl tanks.
Be warned though, they sure pack a punch. I used some when testing the dovpro 0.5ohm pod and it sent my legs wobbly.
Good stuff indeed. Nice work dinner lady. Good to see a UK juice company going from strength to stregnth.

https://www.vapedinnerlady.com

Note: dinnerlady giveaway coming up soon.

Last edited:
These juices where supplied to me free of charge from the generous gang at Dinner lady.
These are my own thoughts and may not represent the views of POTV.
View attachment 199126
Dinner lady have always been great in sending new products for POTV to check out and making sure to supply a gift for the annual charity drives so it's always a pleasure to taste what's new with them.
I have to say they're always good sports too as they know I'm a fan of the tobacco and desert liquids but still let me Loose on the fruity and cool ones.
Dinner lady have had some classic flavours like lemon tart available in a 50/50 vg/pg blend for a while but they've drastically expanded the range with previous favourites and all new flavours. These are all 10 ml bottles and have 20mg nic salt levels.
We have.
Sweet fruits
Strawberry ice
Bubble gum
Watermelon slice
Strawberry macaroon
Lemon sherberts
Apple sours
Heisen lady.
Now I've reviewed some of these flavours before in the tuck shop range and I'm a fan of the bubble gum (a real hubba bubba flavour) and lemon sherberts which is very different to the lemon tart but a nice clean flavour.
Ultimately the flavours are going to be subjective, what I like others hate and vice versa.
I'm not a fan of the sweet fruits (very skittles) as it's too artificially sweetened for me bit the strawberry macaroon was a real tasty vape with sweet meringue and strawberry coconut. Mrs kid loved heisen lady which puts that dinner lady twist on the classic cool blend.
The main thing is that dinner lady have done an amazing job transferring these flavours into a nic salt blend. This is a task that other's haven't fared well with.
No nasty after taste, just a smooth flavour packed vape and good throat hit without being savage. Perfect for the proliferation of pod devices appearing or mtl tanks.
Be warned though, they sure pack a punch. I used some when testing the dovpro 0.5ohm pod and it sent my legs wobbly.
Good stuff indeed. Nice work dinner lady. Good to see a UK juice company going from strength to stregnth.

https://www.vapedinnerlady.com

Note: dinnerlady giveaway coming up soon.
Thanks for sharing the review, If possible can i get some advice????
I vape subohm and have just ordered my first RDA, exciting but i still partially smoke the dirty cigs, i know but i have halved my cigarettes so for me its a partial win. I have a eleaf icare140 pen which I've used once with a tobacco juice that was recommended but i don't like it, the taste is gross, (i know so is cigarettes) can you suggest a good nic salt that maybe has tobacco but another flavour too? I think 20mg is too harsh so maybe 10mg. I'm used to sweet flavours in my tank so thinking if i do a nic salt with tobacco plus a flavour that might fair better for me. Any advice would be super great.
Ta muchly :)

I vape subohm and have just ordered my first RDA, exciting but i still partially smoke the dirty cigs, i know but i have halved my cigarettes so for me its a partial win. I have a eleaf icare140 pen which I've used once with a tobacco juice that was recommended but i don't like it, the taste is gross, (i know so is cigarettes) can you suggest a good nic salt that maybe has tobacco but another flavour too? I think 20mg is too harsh so maybe 10mg. I'm used to sweet flavours in my tank so thinking if i do a nic salt with tobacco plus a flavour that might fair better for me. Any advice would be super great.
Well dinner lady do a tobacco line that's very good with caramel tobacco and cherry tobacco @ 12mg nic and anything from manabush is always recommend but if using in a sub ohm tank I'd look towards tobacco juices with a 70%vg level.
Prime vapes do a couple of crackers as do rope cut. You may enjoy the miami drip clubs "little havana" which is a tobacco with sweet doughnut.

Well dinner lady do a tobacco line that's very good with caramel tobacco and cherry tobacco @ 12mg nic and anything from manabush is always recommend but if using in a sub ohm tank I'd look towards tobacco juices with a 70%vg level.
Prime vapes do a couple of crackers as do rope cut. You may enjoy the miami drip clubs "little havana" which is a tobacco with sweet doughnut.
Thank u. I won't be using it in my subohm, i will be using it in the eleaf iCare 140 pen (see pic) so i think 50/50 is better is that right? I will give those suggestions a look
Cheers again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190813-234206_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190813-234206_Chrome.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 116
Yes 50/50 will be perfect.
The caramel tobacco from dinner lady is actually available in sainsburys but manabush offers a wealth of tobacco blends and are held in the highest regards (always in my tank). Little Havana is also available in 50/50 10ml bottles. 12mg should hit the spot.

The caramel tobacco from dinner lady is actually available in sainsburys but manabush offers a wealth of tobacco blends and are held in the highest regards (always in my tank). Little Havana is also available in 50/50 10ml bottles. 12mg should hit the spot.
I should add. Check out @Simon G 's list of good mtl juices in the mtl section. Loads of apes recommendation's available.
Manabush actually had a 35% discount running this weekend. It may still be on.
You'll find them linked on the forum.

Thanks Mr.......Kid? Any place where best to order Manabush? Am i being thick? Probably lol, just prefer to use recommended online shops u know.

Dee

Back
Top Bottom