What's new

Diamond Mist juice

I am not sure what other flavours you mean.
I have tried few flavours but diamond mist flavours taste really nice it's not over powering and don't leave a bad after taste and vapes great lots of smoke and hits the spot very smooth.
You say it taste chemically to be honest all the different flavours I have tried by different company non taste chemically.
but there was one company that didn't even have flavouring and the nicotine level was not normal I asked for 12mg and I think what I got was like 30mg it was home made after all.
other then that i keep away from home made ones because you dont know what's in side them, home made ones are no no for me.
but me and few of my friends love it and we vape every friday night when playing poker. We mix flavours I mixed banana and watermelon. Wow wow I love it its my new flavour it don't sound right but I love it. :)
I don't like to say what other people sell or make are bad but its don't work for me.

This sounds all too familiar.
A market stall near me was selling "a reputable company'" e-juice for about the same prices ( 2 x 10ml = £5, 5 x 10ml = £10).
I bought one just to try it out, and the taste experience was pretty much the same as mentioned here - chemical , not much flavour..
I took photos of the box and bottle and emailed them off to the company - they have come back to me and said that the juice is a fake -the batch numbers on the box, the flavour, the strength did not match any production run of theirs.
I think it comes down to the age old adage - if it looks too good to be true it probably is.......

Back
Top Bottom