What's new

Review Cream Puff - Strawberry

Miss Pepper

Legend
This review is from my own thoughts, mind and experience. The juice was received free of charge from a comp which I was lucky enough to win.

We all know how much a strawberry flavour can vary from company to company and I must admit to being quite partial to this one. I have never tried any Cream Puff eliquid before but I can certainly admit I would happily go out and buy this one!

It isnt a real strawberry but it is a really nice pretend strawberry, as I sit here vaping it I kinda feel like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when she has the gobstopper which changes flavour... I am vaping a strawberry yazzo milkshake, but then it is a strawberry yoghurt, no it's a strawberry chewit, hang on it's a strawberry shoelace, no it's a strawberry bonbon; you get the picture. It isn't massive flavour changes merely my brain trying to work out what kinda of strawberry it is! Now, I have mentioned many sweets and food items but this liquid is no where near a false flavour as the above, it doesnt have the typical false-made-by-chemicals taste it is very subtle that is isn't a real strawberry.

Now, the downside. The bottle, jeeze, I am having to use both hands to try and squeeze the damn thing, but my goodness it is so worth it! Gets a bit easier to squeeze when some of the juice has been used up, but still not for those with dexterity issues.

Would I buy this? Hell yes!

The official description is "strawberry and cream with pastry"

And that my friends is why it is smooth and lovely to vape!

Back
Top Bottom