What's new

Review Chocolate Milkshake by Cotswold Vapour

Shetland Sam

Achiever
So we are back again. Still playing catch up from the weekend without trying to spam.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks goes to @Cotswold Vapour. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. And as always taste is subjective. Let's go.

Today we are looking at fresh chocolate milkshake from Cotswold vapour. It's a 50ml shortfill and if you use a 75vg25pg nic shot you will have a finished ratio of 70vg30pg. I've topped mine up with base mix to keep it 0mg. It is priced at £15 for 50ml

Now before we go to the finger taste. When I saw this flavour I thought that this is either gonna go one way or the other. I have had a chocolate vape before and wasn't impressed. So let's get on with it.

The finger taste.

You get a really nice I'm gonna say premium chocolate. None of that artificial crap. And it's finished off with a nice fresh creamy milk. Now this is a sweet juice but not as sweet as you would expect.

I'm still rocking the Double Barrel mod with twisted messes 22mm with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.31ohm

Could are primed and wicks are wet so let's go for a vape.

On the Vape the chocolate has mellowed slightly and your getting more of the milkiness. And again it's not as sweet as you would expect. It's a good quality chocolate they have used and it is a fantastic vape all round. I've been rocking this as my breakfast vape. Who doesn't like chocolate for breakfast.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.4 out of 10.

This really surprised me. It tastes just like a chocolate milkshake. It's a good chocolate and a good milk favouring they have used. And I'm loving it.

20180706_141100.jpg

(Now I really did want a cow picture for this one. But I have no idea where to find cows in Shetland)

And here is the link

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/sweet-like-chocolate-50ml-shortfill/

Awesome!! Thanks Sam! Gonna have to get me somma that! :D

All the ones I tried are ick!

Edit: When it's on offer!

Back
Top Bottom