What's new

CBD VAPES by herbal tides

Does anyone know if this would provide a positive result for a drug test.

It's a good question, especially now that the police are able to test vehicle users on the spot and folks rightly (or wrongly?) losing their licence. For what it's worth mainstream pharma opiate drugs in small doses (50mg daily) are from my experience very debilitating on thinking, feelings and actions.

APPARENTLY not, CBD is taken from hemp with a THC level of 0.2% or less.

The standard drugs test, looks for THC which is the psycho active ingredient.

I wonder whether the spaniels that are used for sniffing out drugs would flag up a cdb oil user, they've got demon noses.

email Dan the man on the contact us on the website..he replies quickly and honestly
I have ordered 30ml of the 20ml strength and a new aspire nautilus from another website that I guess I will just fill and let her take a few puffs on when the pain becomes too much. Hopefully this will help her. It's quite expensive but if it helps I am happy to pay...

I have ordered 30ml of the 20ml strength and a new aspire nautilus from another website that I guess I will just fill and let her take a few puffs on when the pain becomes too much. Hopefully this will help her. It's quite expensive but if it helps I am happy to pay...

As have I my friend, for other reasons, happy to share feedback..I really hope this works out for your Mrs..pm me anytime

I've been wanting to try some CBD oil. Isn't it more effective when you get the drops that go under your tongue?

I've been wanting to try some CBD oil. Isn't it more effective when you get the drops that go under your tongue?
Yes, the oro-mucosal route can give twice the bioavailability of CBDs compared to vaporising, though I think self regulated dosing would be essier through vaping.

Source here; not sure of its validity, but the references for bioavailability are from decent journals.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/839155_9

Wow, this is impressive. It would be fantastic if we actually had something legal that could help the multiple sufferers of different ailments out there. I'm very intrigued by this, so when you vape it, it relaxes you, which potentially should relieve most pain to some extent. Does it make you lazy though? From my experiences of weed it's always just made people so relaxed they become bone idle and can't do anything but stare emotionless at the tv!

I'll keep an eye on this thread. I suffer from chronic pain after surgery that did more harm than good.

It is fantastic that CBD is now legally available. It has many good reports and I hope it helps people with chronic pain. However it is easy to DIY your own juice with whatever levels of THC/CBD you want. It's all over google apparently....but this is not the forum to talk about this.

Wow, this is impressive. It would be fantastic if we actually had something legal that could help the multiple sufferers of different ailments out there. I'm very intrigued by this, so when you vape it, it relaxes you, which potentially should relieve most pain to some extent. Does it make you lazy though? From my experiences of weed it's always just made people so relaxed they become bone idle and can't do anything but stare emotionless at the tv!
It didn't make me lazy, infact quite the opposite.

Due to mental and physical fatigue I have due to a medical condition, I was more active. If I had something to do, I was up and doing it straight away. Normally when I look for something, I can look straight at it but my brain doesn't register thats what im looking for. Whilst using CBD however, my brains response was lightening fast.

Back
Top Bottom