What's new

Review Callicustard by south coast vapes

I received my order of Nipple juice to find some samples from South Coast Vaper including Callicustard. I have never been a huge fan of custard vapes outside those which taste like Custard Creme biscuits, but Callicustard is some :nextlevelshit:.

May vape budget has been decimated this month, but I will certainly be picking up a tanker sized portion of Callicusturd come the end of the month.

:Golf clap:

Thanks for the quality feedback really pleased you are enjoying.
[emoji106]

Absolutely top class this juice is! The flavour is amazing! Ordered a 30ml bottle 2 days ago and it's all but gone.. for me, that's the quickest I've went through a bottle. Callicustard has just made the number one spot on my list!

Absolutely top class this juice is! The flavour is amazing! Ordered a 30ml bottle 2 days ago and it's all but gone.. for me, that's the quickest I've went through a bottle. Callicustard has just made the number one spot on my list!

Thanks for the positive feedback fella have PM you[emoji106]

Just been reading all the positives about this juice I have been wondering about trying a custard so when I'm back off my holidays I think I will order a bottle, I don't even know of I like custard vapes but wanna try one just incase I do

^ Don't hesitate, just buy it!
Awsome vape, it's custard but not dessert sweet to me. There's something 'adult' about the flavour, no idea what it is but it's bloody great!

I was going to get something from the local b&m but nothing caught my eye so this next week then I do believe

Back
Top Bottom