What's new

Review Callicustard by south coast vapes

MrTeaTime

Legend
Now then.....just a quicky :)

So, what is it, and where can you get it from?

contact @southcoastvaper for details ;)

This is a custard....but a custard like no other.......am i impressed with this juice? Oh fuck me yes!

Equipment used....

IPV2s/TaifunGT2 micro-coil @ 1.4ohms at 13 watts

IPV2s/TaifunGT micro-coil @ 1.6ohms at 15bwatts

DNA30/Subtank Mini with a 1.2ohm stock coil at 18 watts

IPV2s/Subtank with .50 ohm stock coil at 28 watts

This is a 60/40 VG/PG mix......

I really have joe clay to thank for getting me into this, and Mark, i am forever in your debt ;)

So.....what is it? well.....its a custard (yeah i hear you....."another custard") but this has a twist....("yeah....we've heard it all before") its a savoury!!! ("fuck off!!!!!!") i kid you not.......but me no buts......this works....epically....

So, the magical ingredient??? tis this.......

Calipitter Chow by Mom and Pop E-Liquid - All the Juices

Now....i hate calipitta chow with a passion i normally reserve for millwall fans and labour mp's from north london.....all i got from it was savoury.....in fact, i chucked a taifungt clone away as i was convinced i could still taste it, even after soaking it in milton......

Now, to be completely honest with you, when joe clay sent his mix, i had no idea what the fuck it was....i thought "its another custard" but those of you that have tried any of his home-brews will testify, the man has a talent....and this was good.....very good.....

Anyway....fast forward a week or so, and im having a conversation with Tom (@southcoastvaper) and we get chatting (like you do) and to cut a long story short, he is in the process of starting up and "would i like to try some of his callicustard??" oh yes please!

So, as soon as it comes through the post, in it goes into a freshly washed, wicked and coiled TaifunGT......and i am in flavour country......literally....words (nearly) escape me what i think about this juice......

Yep......its a custard......and a very fine one, and yep....i can taste something else.....its a very very slight savoury flavour there.....oh....no, hang on......its sweet.....no....its blended perfectly.......

You get an odd sensation vaping this.....theres the sweetness of a good custard, but the underlying savoury taste is a "blink and you miss it"....but its there.......its weird......but its good

#itsfuckinggood

you sometimes get the savoury on the inhale, sometimes on the exhale, sometimes both......but fuck me, this is something else....very very special indeed.........in the taifunGT it is special....but in the subtank @ 20+ watts, and this becomes nirvana....just perfect.......and do you know the funniest thing? the unpredictability in the flavour of this juice is exactly what makes this juice sooooo good....this could be all things to all people this.....at lower watts, its definitely sweeter.....and at 15-18 watts, the savoury edges very very slightly higher in the mix....and at 18-30 watts, its perfectomondo....it blends perfectly.....

So.....its neither a savoury nor sweet vape, but it is most definitely not a savoury juice.......

1,000,000 out of 10

I read about this stuff oooh, ages ago now (not this exact stuff, but a version of it I guess) and I always hoped someone would start knocking the stuff out as my mixing abilities are shit. Thanks MrT. I think ;)

Does it need a steep, Tom did meant ion it but I must of deleted the PM

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

yep this callicustard is goooooood definely worth buying a bottle or two vaping it now need to buy more

i think im off to kidnap south coast vaper so i can keep him in my cellar and make him make me all the eliquid muhahhaha

How do I oreder this?. I am one of the few who doesn`t use facebook if that`s how it`s done !

Back
Top Bottom