What's new

Big Zero, Root Beer by Colonel Boom

great review mate as @ Jackymax said ive not had root beer since my teen days and hated the taste but taste buds do change with age and who no,s maybe mine have ..........

It's such a complex flavour I'd suggest anyone try it, I would say it's not as in your face as root beer it's more mellow and just works even if you don't like root beer, it's like when you toot you can taste the layers but after you've finished they all blend wonderfully to leave a nice aftertaste in the mouth.
As for it's a love or hate it kinda thing I'm actually on the fence (I always was the odd ball), although I feel I'm more leaning towards the like it as I've not cleaned the dripper out and I keep going back for a toot
@Jackymax you like attraction by vv isn't that an aniseed type flavour? I say try it

It's such a complex flavour I'd suggest anyone try it, I would say it's not as in your face as root beer it's more mellow and just works even if you don't like root beer, it's like when you toot you can taste the layers but after you've finished they all blend wonderfully to leave a nice aftertaste in the mouth.
As for it's a love or hate it kinda thing I'm actually on the fence (I always was the odd ball), although I feel I'm more leaning towards the like it as I've not cleaned the dripper out and I keep going back for a toot
@Jackymax you like attraction by vv isn't that an aniseed type flavour? I say try it
Yeah I do, but somebody mentioned ginger which I really don't like! Especially since having to use it to combat morning sickness lol. But never did. I do like sarsparilla though. Reminds me of going down East Street Market as a kid :D

Maybe I'll give it a go ;)

Yeah I do, but somebody mentioned ginger which I really don't like! Especially since having to use it to combat morning sickness lol. But never did. I do like sarsparilla though. Reminds me of going down East Street Market as a kid :D

Maybe I'll give it a go ;)

The ginger element is very small to be honest, it's less than the aniseed and dwarfed by the sarsparilla and vanilla percentages used. I guess it's going to be one of those flavours you really need to try or gamble on (but then for many people that's root beer anyway :D )

I finally got my act together to get my gums around this stuff today ...

I love root beer .. lots of root beer .. I have collections of different kinds of root beer at times.

And Man this is ace - Im known for absolutely hating any vape with Anise in it (though i like it in drinks/food .. go figure) and I can ALWAYS tell if there is anise in a vape.

Predictably (knowing before I started that Anise was in it) my first initial thoughts were "FILTHY PERNOD BASTARD!"

Second vape it had gone - just melted into a lovely Root beer flavour - the Sarsaparilla being for me the key standout component.

@Colonelboom This juice has lost nothing form you taking the "float" out of it at all .. if anything its sharper and more defined.

Good work man .. any plans on TPDing it ?

I shall be writing a more in depth review of this tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom