What's new

Review Bestcigliquid NET Tobacco - RY444

Crewella

Olympian
I tend to like RY4 juices, so I expected to like this one and it didn't disappoint. I ordered a 30 ml 50/50 PG/VG mix at 12 mg nicotine (though I know that post-TPD this will not be possible).

When it first arrived I found it a little strong on the tobacco and vanilla, but after a week it had settled into balance, mellowed and the sweetness had come through from the caramel. I usually do prefer flavours after they have steeped a little.

The RY444 is the least 'tobacco-ey' of the four Bestcigliquid NET tobacco flavours that I have tried (so far, I'm looking forward to trying others), and the least full-on flavour in general. The tobacco is very much there though, giving the overall flavour a dry edge and a proper tobacco 'kick' that I find is missing in many RY4s. There is a good balance between the tobacco, caramel and vanilla, with no flavour overshadowing the other so it's not too sweet either - this would be really easy to vape all day.

For info, I'm a MTL vaper who mainly prefers tobacco flavour juices, and I like a very tight draw so tend to vape at low wattages. I used a Kayfun Mini V3 Plus (clone) with a 1.4 ohm kanthal coil at 10 watts.

Last edited:
Hi got a friend that I convinced to try vaping on holiday in a few weeks. As you like tobacco flavours what would you recommend. She is a silk cut girl so doesn't need to be too strong. I'm a desert and fruit lover myself and only used tobacco flavours 2 years ago when I first quit.

I've been the same with RY444, but have been blaming vapours tongue. It's been like the gold and silver to me

Hi got a friend that I convinced to try vaping on holiday in a few weeks. As you like tobacco flavours what would you recommend. She is a silk cut girl so doesn't need to be too strong. I'm a desert and fruit lover myself and only used tobacco flavours 2 years ago when I first quit.
I've sent you a pm. :)

Back
Top Bottom