What's new

A Quiet Morning by Alice in Vapeland via Switch2-Ecigs.com

K

KulrMeStoopid

So sometime last week I was checking out twitter via our www.twitter.com/PVapes account and came across Alice In Vapeland, located here https://aliceinvapeland.com/

I sent off an email to say I liked the site and invited them here and then I made a wee post simply cause the site looks really good and the juice names sounded amazing. It also helped that they use natural product and most times extract their own flavours.

So Dominic at http://www.switch2-ecigs.com/ got in touch and has become the UK retailer for Alice in Vapeland, I don't know if he had found them prior to me posting or after, however it happened. AiV is now in the UK.

So while Dominic made post "tooting his own horn" ;) He passed out some samples of AiV. I got A Quiet Morning. It came in a cute shiny purple shipping package, along with the CUTEST ever little man in a boat fishing, charm.

I told Dominic to surprise me with the sample and I refrained from going over to the AiV website to look up what the juice is supposed to taste like.

I got a hint of tea, a green tea ( I love green tea! ) and some kind of fruit, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, so I went and peeked! I was right about the Green Tea and the fruity bit is Passion Fruit! Nom Nom Nom.

I have not put it down since putting it in a boge carto. I describe it as being light, airy, and perfect for a summery/spring type break. Would be excellent with a light lunch or morning vape.

This is 18mg Nicotine content, not sure of the PG/VG ratio, but I would suspect it is a bit higher in VG as the amount of vapour I am getting from it is IMMENSE, even on standard EGO battery and LR Boge Carto.

Thumbs up all around for this juice! I can't wait to try some of the others!

Visit http://www.switch2-ecigs.com/ for the AiV juice line available here in the UK exclusively to Switch2

The opinion I have expressed in this review are that of mine and mine alone, my opinion does not reflect that of this website or any other.

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it! I don't know how you stumbled upon AiV, I'm sure I would never have seen them but for a weird bit of happenstance.. My younger brother lives in North Carolina and has never been a smoker, but after a visit to the UK in July took up vaping and left with a kit and a bottle of JV Turkish tob. He skyped me from Chevy Chase Washington a few weeks ago where he was visiting my Aunt, to ask me where he could get more juice 'cos he had run out. FFS I told him, have you not heard of the internet? In doing a local search 'cos he wanted to get some retail, he found Alice - and the rest is history, or perhaps providence!

Surprisingly given the vapour, Alice tells me they typically use 90% PG/10% VG, although this is tweaked for each flavour.

Wow! and I am really PG sensitive, Im not getting dry mouth with this juice at all! and there is A LOT of vapour!

A juice selection with enigmatic flavours have a certain je ne said quoi for me...curiosity encourages a purchase :)

Wow! and I am really PG sensitive, Im not getting dry mouth with this juice at all! and there is A LOT of vapour!

Yes I know! Alice has been my first foray into naturally flavoured juice and starting to wonder how much difference it makes in perhaps unexpected ways? The tea and/or lemon flavours do seem to be less drying than you would expect, however White Rabbit more typical in terms of humectant properties. I don't think there is any need to knock artificial flavours because if you keep things in perspective, then as long as they help you stay off the tobacco then you are miles better off and it seems evident there will always be a much wider range of flavours with broader appeal from artificial flavours than from natural. But I am interested to get the feedback as more and more people try the all natural version from Alice in Vapeland.

Hey Dom, please can you let me know when you've got some back in stock. I
Really need to try this juice! :D

Hey Dom, please can you let me know when you've got some back in stock. I
Really need to try this juice! :D

Our first stock of AiV was dispatched on Thursday last week, in theory it could be here Tuesday but never know how long it's going to take to get through customs so regrettably can't be precise, but will certainly let you know. Desperate to get some more of that Lemon Loves Cake myself!

Our first stock of AiV was dispatched on Thursday last week, in theory it could be here Tuesday but never know how long it's going to take to get through customs so regrettably can't be precise, but will certainly let you know. Desperate to get some more of that Lemon Loves Cake myself!
Well what do you know, it got here Tuesday after all. And I am now a happy bunny, er rabbit. with a mouthful of lemon loves cake again. And a special mention is warranted just for the aroma which is good enough to add to your bucket list!

Glad you enjoyed it! I don't know how you stumbled upon AiV, I'm sure I would never have seen them but for a weird bit of happenstance.. My younger brother lives in North Carolina and has never been a smoker, but after a visit to the UK in July took up vaping and left with a kit and a bottle of JV Turkish tob. He skyped me from Chevy Chase Washington a few weeks ago where he was visiting my Aunt, to ask me where he could get more juice 'cos he had run out. FFS I told him, have you not heard of the internet? In doing a local search 'cos he wanted to get some retail, he found Alice - and the rest is history, or perhaps providence!

Surprisingly given the vapour, Alice tells me they typically use 90% PG/10% VG, although this is tweaked for each flavour.

I stand corrected! Nicole at AiV has clarified matters somewhat and they use anything from 10% PG / 90% VG to 80% PG / 20% VG, depending on the desired flavour and objective (some flavours are developed specifically for people with an intolerance for PG), with most recipes tending to fall in the middle somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom