What's new

A honest review of prime vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Lee's juices... they make all my other juices seem mediocre.. and I have litres of the stuff stashed - I now have to force myself to vape it! :-)

@Lee Enjoying Prime Vapes Custard Slice in Vaporesso Gen tonight :14:

OF8cXp0.jpg

It’s a bit strange, I’m actually almost at the stage of releasing a rhubarb pudding in the custard range, you must have super powers or something. I’ll have to start wearing my tinfoil hat more often [emoji16]

Looking forward to seeing a rhubarb custard juice. I'm loving the custard range at the moment but I got to say the jam roly poly wasn't for me. I usually like a jam roly poly but it was just too heavy on the jam for me.

Looking forward to seeing a rhubarb custard juice. I'm loving the custard range at the moment but I got to say the jam roly poly wasn't for me. I usually like a jam roly poly but it was just too heavy on the jam for me.

I’m pleased to hear you’re enjoying the others mate! Yeah the roly poly is rather jammy isn’t it! That’s entirely down to me being disappointed with the majority of jam liquids available, I find most of the very bland, I I expect I may have went a bit overboard on the roly poly. I really wanted people to think oh man, that’s definitely jam [emoji16]

I really wanted people to think oh man, that’s definitely jam [emoji16]

Well you've definitely nailed the jam flavour! I don't like jam normally, find it too sweet on toast but I quite like a wee bit in a pudding so it's always a hit or miss juice wise with me.

I've always wondered if an artic roll would make a good juice, vanilla ice cream, sponge and a wee bit of jam. Used to love an artic roll.

Well you've definitely nailed the jam flavour! I don't like jam normally, find it too sweet on toast but I quite like a wee bit in a pudding so it's always a hit or miss juice wise with me.

I've always wondered if an artic roll would make a good juice, vanilla ice cream, sponge and a wee bit of jam. Used to love an artic roll.

That’s the next ice cream range flavour, I’ve had two new flavours up my sleeve and you and rickster have guessed them both without even a hint [emoji23]

I need to up my game [emoji16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom