What's new

A honest review of prime vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just got round to trying the custard slice......... Im picking up a slight hint of rhubarb, not a bad thing mind you, unexpected I tell ye:)

I have just got round to trying the custard slice......... Im picking up a slight hint of rhubarb, not a bad thing mind you, unexpected I tell ye:)

Was you vaping that previously? There certainly isn’t any rhubarb in there mate [emoji16]

Was you vaping that previously? There certainly isn’t any rhubarb in there mate [emoji16]

lol....nah mate, its had about an 8 month steep, so I suppose we are in uncharted waters:)
Its prob just me.....

lol....nah mate, its had about an 8 month steep, so I suppose we are in uncharted waters:)

We are indeed [emoji16]

I do understand what you’re saying though, I’ve recently finished off a tiny bit of custard deluxe that’s been hanging around on my desk for months and I could have sworn I tasted a sweet apple in there, just a touch. But of course there isn’t any in there!

We are indeed [emoji16]

I do understand what you’re saying though, I’ve recently finished off a tiny bit of custard deluxe that’s been hanging around on my desk for months and I could have sworn I tasted a sweet apple in there, just a touch. But of course there isn’t any in there!

Yip, see that's the thing I noticed.....detected something of a fruity hint, then bang a wee hint of rhubarb, a pleasant surprise I may add...it was not present at below 15 watts, went to 16 and wayyyhey...easying the exocet in will go higher, only half a tank in.

Yip, see that's the thing I noticed.....detected something of a fruity hint, then bang a wee hint of rhubarb, a pleasant surprise I may add...it was not present at below 15 watts, went to 16 and wayyyhey

It’s a bit strange, I’m actually almost at the stage of releasing a rhubarb pudding in the custard range, you must have super powers or something. I’ll have to start wearing my tinfoil hat more often [emoji16]

It’s a bit strange, I’m actually almost at the stage of releasing a rhubarb pudding in the custard range, you must have super powers or something. I’ll have to start wearing my tinfoil hat more often [emoji16]

Lol, that would be wasted on me, as you have already done it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom