What's new

Review 50/50 by Vape Superstore

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Good evening. I hope you are all having an awesome weekend.

And we are back with more juice reviews.

These juices were sent out for the purposes of this review. But fear not just because they were free I will still be honest with my opinions. A big thank you to the guys at vape superstore for sending these out. And remember guys taste is subjective. So let's get started.

The following 3 juices are all 50vg/50pg and are 3mg nic. They are available in 0,3,6,12 And 18mg. They are priced at £2.95 per 10ml or mix and match 4 bottles for £10.

For these reviews I'm using the SMPL tube mech with the OG recoil with brochrome coils coming in at 0.31

The first one we are looking at is the Heisenberry.

On the finger taste you get a lot of berry with even more menthol. Not much more I can say here so let's prime the coils and take it for a vape.

I was slightly worried that there was gonna be to much menthol on the vape but it has mellowed a touch. I have tried a few Heisen juices in the past but never like them as much. But this one isn't bad. I would still say that for me there could be a little less menthol still. But other wise it's a nice vape. So let's go give it a score.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 7/10

It would of been higher if there was a touch less menthol but it's still a nice and refreshing vape.

20180627_140508.jpg

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/vs-5050-heisenberry?___store=default&nosto=nosto-page-product2

Time for a rewick then we will look at the next juice.

Up next is the Medium Tobacco.

And on the finger you get a slightly sweetened tobacco flavour. I can't identify the tobacco to compare it to any brand. So we will go for a vape and see how it is.

Now I don't mind a tobacco flavour if it is done right. Now I will admit I had to go read the flavour profile on this one as I just couldn't pick it out. It's says it's an earthy and smooth flavour you'll love . It is earthy and it is smooth but I'm not feeling the love.

So let's give it a score.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 3.5/10

This juice just isn't for me. I have had other tobacco juices which I quite enjoyed. But unfortunately no this one. If you like an earthy tobacco flavour you may enjoy this one.

20180627_140458.jpg

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/vs-5050-medium-tobacco

So another rewick and we will do the last juice.

Last one is the Vanilla Custard.

On the finger the Vanilla is quite prominant with the custard lurking in the back round. So let's prime the coils and have a vape.

Now on the vape the Vanilla is still quite dominant. It's kinda killing the custard a bit. Although you do get a nice creamy custard aftertaste. I would of like a bit more custard on the vape but that would be my preference.in all fairness it's not the worst custard I have had. But equally not the best. So let's give this one a score as well.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 5/10. I've come to this score as the custard just isn't enough for me personally.

20180627_140444.jpg

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/vs-5050-vanilla-custard

Thanks for reading the reviews and I do hope you find them helpful. My review queue is nearly empty guys but fear not. I have some things in the pipeline that I'm excited to bring for you all. So if you have read this far please drop a like.

Sam's saucy juice reviews

Great reviews again Sam :) I kinda skipped the baccy one though :puke:

That Heisenberry sounds interesting :)

I quite like it but slightly to much menthol for me. Be good for something different though

Back
Top Bottom