What's new

Review “Dat ice-Cream Doe” one shot by DripworX

MrTeaTime

Legend
Ok......

“Dat ice-cream Doe” roughly translates to.....

“That ice-cream Deer” as a “doe” is a deer.....I mean, has Juile Andrews ever lied???? I think not...

This is from the range of one shots that @Lee at www.dripworx.co.uk has created. It was originally available as a limited run back in the summer as a 50ml shortfill and I don’t think it was ever available as part of the unibase range (although I stand corrected if I’m wrong)

With all of DRIPWORX one shot range, this is to be mixed at 20%, and is as easy as to mix....each 30ml will make you 150ml of juice and at £7.99 per 30ml this is a bargain.

Now, I made 300mls of this by using two 30ml bottles, but I’ll put exactly what you’ll need by giving you the “recipe” for one bottle of 30ml...

Now this is supposing that you’re using 72% pg nic base, and want 3mg nic

30ml one shot.
6.3ml of 72%mg
113.7of VG measurements.

This will give you exactly 150ml of absolute perfection :)

Now, I’m pretty sure that I reviewed this when it was a shortfill, but just to recap what exactly “dat ice-cream doe” is.....

It’s a solero ice lolly :D it is exactly that...

But “doe” will always be a female deer ;)

Ok......

“Dat ice-cream Doe” roughly translates to.....

“That ice-cream Deer” as a “doe” is a deer.....I mean, has Juile Andrews ever lied???? I think not...

This is from the range of one shots that @Lee at www.dripworx.co.uk has created. It was originally available as a limited run back in the summer as a 50ml shortfill and I don’t think it was ever available as part of the unibase range (although I stand corrected if I’m wrong)

With all of DRIPWORX one shot range, this is to be mixed at 20%, and is as easy as to mix....each 30ml will make you 150ml of juice and at £7.99 per 30ml this is a bargain.

Now, I made 300mls of this by using two 30ml bottles, but I’ll put exactly what you’ll need by giving you the “recipe” for one bottle of 30ml...

Now this is supposing that you’re using 72% pg nic base, and want 3mg nic

30ml one shot.
6.3ml of 72%mg
113.7of VG measurements.

This will give you exactly 150ml of absolute perfection :)

Now, I’m pretty sure that I reviewed this when it was a shortfill, but just to recap what exactly “dat ice-cream doe” is.....

It’s a solero ice lolly :D it is exactly that...

But “doe” will always be a female deer ;)

But do you like it doe? [emoji23]

Does it contain Koolada/ Ws-23 or anything like that ?
If not, do you think it is going to be good if i add a bit ??

Does it contain Koolada/ Ws-23 or anything like that ?
If not, do you think it is going to be good if i add a bit ??

if I remeber rightly it has some ws 23 in it, @Lee can you confirm that?

edit ,my mistake, was the other le one with cooling in it

Last edited:
Ordered some last night...can’t wait to give it a go deer, I mean doe....ahh fuck I don’t know

Back
Top Bottom