What's new

VooPoo DRAG2

DjDoc

Achiever
Some of us were chosen to receive these and review them.

I was tempted to do a MrTeaTime 2 word review as I didn't think I could do this.

Here goes!

These are my views and not potv's.

I received the full kit which was a nice surprise as i was expecting just the drag 2 mod.

Lets start with the contents list, lifted from the @VOOPOO site.

Packing list (Standard)
drag340.png

DRAG 2 177W x 1
UFORCE T2(5ml) x 1
UFORCE U2(pre-installed) x 1
UFORCE N3(included) x 1
Glass Tube(3.5ml) x 1
Sealing O-Ring x 7
USB Cable x 1
GENE Chip Card x 1
User Manual x 2
Warranty Card x 1.

I have used this kit exclusively for the week I have had it and i must say (as a fan of the first DRAG) I am a fan of this updated version.

Here's a couple of pics of the new one with my DRAG 1
drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

So the uforce tank......

I rarely use stock coil tanks but I must say I am impressed with this.

The top fill works really well, nice slide open and closed.

It looks great (to me)

And the coil that came installed is still going strong a week later.

I can see me buying coils and using this regularly and I'm interested to see how long this coil actually lasts.

Now onto the DRAG2 !

I love my original DRAG and it has been well used by me so I was curious as to what they had changed.

Gone are the sharp edges replaced by nice curves, this obviously makes it feel a lot nicer in the hand.

They changed how the battery door attaches and unfortunately mines moves when i pick it up and even when I'm holding it so that really bugs me!

It's a whole lot lighter add that to the curved edges and it no longer feels like a murder weapon out of a game of cluedo!! Bonus!!

As with the DRAG the mod reads the coil and suggests a wattage for you but this one has added FIT mode.

FIT 1,2 and 3.

From what i can gather this is low,medium and high wattage for the attached atty. You cannot alter this but it seems to work quite well, on the lowest setting (Battery mode) i got quiet a while vaping with one bar even though it did feel under powered.

Overall I'm happy with it (battery door moving aside) and would be happy if I had bought it which I was planning to do anyway.

Thanks for reading, DjDoc

Last edited:
Nice review mate. I see you got the same colour as me! That battery door is really nippy isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom