What's new

Review Vaporesso Polar Kit

Decided to try the GT CCell2 Coils ( ceramic ) - these are the 0.3 ohm thought they would suit me as wanting a cool vape on low w

"
GT Ccell 2 Coils - Vaporesso
The revolutionary GT Ccell 2 coils from Vaporesso.

Rated at 0.3ohm and best powered at 35w - 40w for insane flavour."

dont like them - my experience is that they fire up too quickly as in instantly , now your thinking its the mod well no it does it on other mods. I dont like it on anything over 25w. Once tank goes low enough to change coil it`s coming out ( 121 puffs so far and tank still too full )

These might suit you but for me I`m out

Vaporesso is what we used to replace everything smok, Those omni boards are fantastic, i saw a dna user member on here the other day mentioning how its just as good as his much more expensive DNA, I own the polar kit personally and it is small, light and just awesome to use, i find battery life decent too even on a 100w, I use the cascade tank with the 0.18 mesh coils, even on lower wattage ( 60w i usually sit it at ) the cloud and flavour production is intense, they also seem to last a lot longer then any other coil ive used :)!

Great review and fair review as the batttery tray does move ever so slightly but its liveable as it doesnt just fall off, Nice noticing the huge caution! All hardware vendors should put that warning label on!

Back
Top Bottom