What's new

Review The Sigelei 50W Box Mod - stealthy beast! HD slideshow

Yes there is a second screw hole in the bottom right hand corner but no pull cord so trying to remove the battery is tough, thank god for the usb port. All these things are disappointing to say the least however i can't help myself liking the little mod, it's just such a shame that literally a few more pence spent in development would have created for me at least, the perfect mod.

Cheers for the info bud. You had any problems with the ohms fluctuating?

Someone has put this on YouTube -
Sigelei 50 watt box mod ( fault ? ): http://youtu.be/NX4USBTANTY

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No bud, ohms steady as a rock, just tried a different atty and still steady and reads as it should.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No bud, ohms steady as a rock, just tried a different atty and still steady and reads as it should.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks mate, I'm still considering whether to buy or not.

Thanks mate, I'm still considering whether to buy or not.

Even with the short amount of time with it I would say go for it. If you consider that at 60 quid it is half the price of an Rdna ,even with the shortcomings that we have discussed it has to be a good buy. I was looking for a small and light box mod with a removable 18650 battery and this fits the bill perfectly. Cheers Gaz

Even with the short amount of time with it I would say go for it. If you consider that at 60 quid it is half the price of an Rdna ,even with the shortcomings that we have discussed it has to be a good buy. I was looking for a small and light box mod with a removable 18650 battery and this fits the bill perfectly. Cheers Gaz

Yes excellent price on such a device. And as you say it ticks the boxes what I'm after as well small size and removable 18650 battery. I want the black version so have a few more days to decide. Thanks.

Think I'll wait until the jury's in. The first thing I want to know is who make the chip, people assume it's a YiHi chip, I've heard it's a cloned chip. Those problems shown in the vid of the watts jumping around are exactly the same problems I had with two DNA 30 clones.

I have one and it's a bad product. Yihi makes the chip so no problem with it. The issue of the ohms jumping is due to the wires IMO. Sigelei was too lazy to add a negative wire from the connector to the chip. When I connect a wire from the chip to the connector, the ohms are lower and stable.

Sigelei are holding out on the release of there black versions due to rectifying the issue, so the orders are about 4 weeks behind. Once fixed it will a quality little mod.

Back
Top Bottom