What's new

Review The Sigelei 50W Box Mod - stealthy beast! HD slideshow

thanks @MrTeaTime , it's a looker alright!

Ono8f9J.jpg

Credit when its due your getting better an better at reviews superb!!

Very poor design how the back is secured with one screw and one magnet. Hopefully the myepack version with the two magnets will hold it more securely.

Can't understand why they've designed it like this. What's wrong with two screws? This totally puts me off buying this.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well people were complaining about the difficult battery access on the IPV v2, certainly not a problem with this piece :)
I don't find it to be a problem, just a very minor annoyance.
I feel like I highlighted this issue clearly in my vid, plus I took positive action by hassling Ash, who in turn hassled Sigelei, who will be upgrading the back door. Seems poor form to post another reviewer's vid on my thread.

Deleted

no second magnet

Well people were complaining about the difficult battery access on the IPV v2, certainly not a problem with this piece :)
I don't find it to be a problem, just a very minor annoyance.
I feel like I highlighted this issue clearly in my vid, plus I took positive action by hassling Ash, who in turn hassled Sigelei, who will be upgrading the back door. Seems poor form to post another reviewer's vid on my thread.

Hi guys, just to let you know I received the silver version from Myepack yesterday and can confirm that it does NOT have the second magnet on the door so, like the reviewer, Iam finding the movement of the door a little annoying. Also , on mine, the up and down adjustment buttons rattle like a good un , although the fire button is fine. Both of the above not a deal breaker just a little disappointed to be honest. I will be posting a review once I have had a bit of time with it but Iam loving the small form factor and the power. Cheers Gaz

Hi guys, just to let you know I received the silver version from Myepack yesterday and can confirm that it does NOT have the second magnet on the door so, like the reviewer, Iam finding the movement of the door a little annoying. Also , on mine, the up and down adjustment buttons rattle like a good un , although the fire button is fine. Both of the above not a deal breaker just a little disappointed to be honest. I will be posting a review once I have had a bit of time with it but Iam loving the small form factor and the power. Cheers Gaz

It's such a shame, when you order something like this and you're let down with it. :( Has it got a second screw hole on the back? Have they put a pull cord under where the battery sits for easy removal? Thanks.

Yes there is a second screw hole in the bottom right hand corner but no pull cord so trying to remove the battery is tough, thank god for the usb port. All these things are disappointing to say the least however i can't help myself liking the little mod, it's just such a shame that literally a few more pence spent in development would have created for me at least, the perfect mod.

Back
Top Bottom