What's new

The Evic

BfcDanny

Achiever
For all the newcomers i will be reviewing this at the weekend but, until then when you consider your first foray into the VV/VW market may i add this is a very underestimated bit of kit for the money it can be bought for second hand now imo.

It has everything a vamo/tesla/zmax can offer and more:) ok a lot of it is faff i mean do you really need to know the date and time on your mod but, it shows the right direction is being looked at. Being a passthrough is a bonus for starters, i love the battery remaining dial as well as the temp your mod is running at.

There is also the fact you can tailor make your whole vape experience online whether to have a higher volt at the start of your vape and tapering down etc.

There is a lot more under the bonnet and if you can pick one up at £40-£45 i think it would be well worth looking at (i am not selling mine atm just swapping so this isn't a self ad lol).

Just a little advice to a newcomer in this sometimes bewildering world of mods:)

Good luck and welcome to POTV the friendliest forum since orb of sinclair:D

Last edited:
Swear to god if your evic comes up in the classies the next three to ten days, I'll cyber-twat you :)

What for, a caravan, meth, and a wifebeater?

Edit: By the way, relocated thread from New User Questions.

Last edited:
Stella wifebeater? no thanks can't take the hangover....plus i knda like the one i have for now:D

And no, not selling it...was trying to give a bit of advice.....so sod you my anarchic antipodean:D

And no, not selling it...was trying to give a bit of advice.....so sod you my anarchic antipodean:D

Listen, I've seen your videos, and all I am saying (trust me, I used to be Sammo in Grange Hill), is Just Say No ;)

Back
Top Bottom