What's new

Review Sense Arrow kit

MrTeaTime

Legend
I have seen the future of vaping, and the future is......

DISCO

I mean, who doesn't want disco lights when there having a vape?

Women will want you, men will want to be you, and all you need is this mod....

[emoji1]

This was sent to me by @Healthcabin for the purposes of this review, and as such will not impede nor will it sway my opinion of this device or tank....good or bad.....

So....what is it, and who's it made by the people that brought you the 'Sense' range of tanks. The actual mod is a dual 18650 battery, capable of 230 watts, and supports all the usual types of wire, and also has temp control if you should so wish.

The tank is a 6ml(!) And comes with two supplied coils (no rebuildable deck) both are 0.15ohm

You'll also get a bag of o rings, a very good quality cable to update the firmware and a massive set of instructions

The tank....

Now, there's nowt really to shout about really.....its sturdy, it doesn't leak, has a lovely driptip and the 6ml tank is a massive bonus. Flavour is OK, not brilliant but its OK. Anything north of 80w though and it goes to shit.....65-80w is where this worq

Now the mod.....

Now I could wax lyrical about the lights, how they flash, have 30 different presets, or how good the screen is, and it is a good clear screen. The chip is also excellent, it does exactly what you want it to do.

The operation and ease of operation is also a massive bonus for this mod....

However, this mod has a couple of faults that stop it from being a really 'decent' mod.

Now, while the lights and the screen can be switched off, and the disco lights (which are super fucking awesome) are only operated using a button above the fire button, which you yourself have to press to make this function work. (and who wouldn't want to use this? Its epic) If you do use the full colour screen, and the awesome disco lights (which are awesome) then battery life is woeful, like really bad.....and what's the point of buying this mod if your not going to have a full colour screen and disco lights?

But, the biggest problem with this mod is the build quality....its poor. The mod is light, and it feels fragile. The battery door is light and flimsy, and takes a bit of fiddling about to make it actually close properly and make a connection with the + & - of the batteries. I've had probably 10-12 occasions every time I've used this where I've had to open the battery door and close it again to make it work. And if your batteries are wrapped, then you could have some issues, they won't fit :(

There are plenty of other kits around for the same, or less money that are better made that I would buy....which is a shame because the disco lights are fucking amazballs

IMG_20180703_184616.jpeg
IMG_20180703_184620.jpeg
IMG_20180703_190132.jpeg
IMG_20180703_184642.jpeg
IMG_20180703_184625.jpeg

Your review makes me want to buy one!
Not as a mod, it seems useless at being that, but it would liven up karaoki night a treat!

The only way I could respond is with a grumpy cat "no", but I'm using my phone so I can't.
Smok teens a-go-go!

Back
Top Bottom