What's new

Review Nikola Niagara Squonk Dual Battery Mod

That looks live a really nice dual squonk!
It is mate...Would highly recomend it...
I read @Vapaneezer Scrooge review on here (great review btw..you should do more!) And ordered one from ali express for just under £32..it arrived on monday and ive not put it down since.. really good feel to it..easy controls on the menu and the battery life is amazing...like i said ive caned it since monday and only had to change the batterys half an hour ago!
Safe to say my battery mods are getting sold..to fund buying a spare in case they stop making them!!
In short a great squonk mod with fantastic battery life..Get one! [emoji3]

Lovely looking mod. I remember seeing piccies pre-release then promptly forgot all about it.

Excellent review there. You have clearly put a lot of effort into presenting as much info as possible. Good work.

Here's my current opinion on the Niagara - it's frikkin awesome! and my favourite mod, though I highly recommend you put a squonk RDTA on it to make it the perfect squonk setup, like I said in the review the kit RDA isn't even worth trying.

The Vandy Vape Pyro V2 RDTA also works well on it.

I have bought another one since in Gunmetal, trying hard not to buy a 'spare' in case they stop selling them.

Now for the good news......

The Kits sell for around £65 in the UK, I got my 2nd one Mod only for £29.30 from Aliexpress and messaged them regarding postage, it arrived in less than a week from China :)

Link is too long but search for:
Niagara and you will see your options

https://www.aliexpress.com

You get a discount code the first time you sign up and order.

I bought from Store:Healthy Vape Store and they made sure I didn't get the grey card of doom.
On a buying ban now, but can vouch for Ali express. Fast and discrete shipping. Had several high value buys in the past, no problems. Nice review BTW Vapaneezer. [emoji6] [emoji6]

Got mine yesterday. Great mod and really pleased I found your review or I'd have overlooked this. Solid mod and great for home vaping. Cheers for all your help locating one.
20181020_090623.jpg

Very nice review
Like this mod alot i just feel somehow it’s underpowered compared to other mods like the rage for example not sure it’s true or it’s just me

I've not noticed that, though to be fair I just chuck the wattage up until I find the sweet spot, what atty do you have on it?

I've not noticed that, though to be fair I just chuck the wattage up until I find the sweet spot, what atty do you have on it?
At the moment i am using sahara RDA
Tried a few like vls and DR sq
Today will try the goon LP and see
But definitely i needed to add more power than usual
But my worry is that it gets warm

How many watts is your average? neither of mine haven't got hot, not even warm I vape up to 75 watts max on mine, do your RDA's get hot? I currently have a VLS on mine at 65 watts, the mod getting hot doesn't sound right.

Is it registering the correct ohms or are they jumping?

Back
Top Bottom