What's new

Review Lost Vape, mirage 100w DNA

Great review mate. I have 3 dna mods but am looking for a decent single cell non squonk one. I'll have a word with Lady Banjo and see if I can put one on my Xmas list [emoji106]

Nice review must say I like my single battery mods fit better in the hand

I've got a couple - had them for 3/4 months now. The DNA75C is a great board and Replay makes TC easy. But the mod itself has a couple of 'weak' points. The battery door is held together by two sided tape - I had to re-glue the damn thing - still doesn't lock properly. My fault for being cack handed with the super glue. The second problem is the top plate that holds the 510 connector. As with all box type mods the tank acts as a great lever - it puts a great deal of stress on the case. So its either the 510 connector that takes the hit or the top plate. They used a total of five screws and plastic inserts to hold the plate and 510 connector in place. Those 'inserts' can easily be pulled out from the casing. Again cured by super glue. Would be nice if they did a more robust version (without that crappy battery door) ...

Back
Top Bottom