What's new

Review Joyetech Evic VTwo Mini

Various Reviews

Postman
This is a review on one of the great single cell regulated mod from the Evic VTC series by Joyetech. The Evic VTwo Mini is a very durable, versatile, and all around smashing product for anyone, especially someone who is trying to dip their feet into the external cell mod-world. The complete kit usually comes with the CUBIS Pro tank, however I will be doing a review on just the box itself.

I'll start off by saying I did NOT purchase this device brand new or from a vendor of any kind, I purchased this product (without a battery) from an acquaintance for 30$ USD but I was able to find the cheapest place to purchase online: https://vapesourcing.com/joyetech-evic-vtwo-mini.html
I want to also say that I have an immense amount of experience with this product as well because I did use it all day everyday for about 8 months.

The device has an arsenal of colors to choose from which are orange, blue, white, burgundy, black, gold, cyan, grey, and red. I was able to purchase it in black from said acquaintance.
IMG_20170626_150138_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170626_150238.jpg

This product for a single cell device is a hard hitting, hand fitting box that originally was programmed for 60 watts but is now able to reach 75 watts with the latest firmware (5.04) and also has a great option called Bypass Mode to run the device straight from the power of the battery, like a mech mod. In my opinion that is great power and regulation for just one single cell. There are many other features and specifications on this device that are listed below.

Specifications:
- Dimensions - Lnth - 82mm Wdth - 22mm Dmtr - 38mm
- Joyetech Evic VTC chipset
- Single cell (18650)
- Magnetic back battery cover
- Made with stainlessteelel
- Dual circuit protection
- Square spring loaded 24k gold plated 510 pin
- Micro USB
- Stainless steel 510 threading
- OLED display screen

Features:
- Upgradeable firmware (latest v5.04), gives 75 watts of power, custom logo option, preheat option, clock display, and game mode (flappy bird)
- Output modes - Variable wattage, Bypass mode, Temperature control (Ni, Ti, SS), Temperature Coefficient Resistance mode with 2 memory modes
- 1-75 watts
- Resistance range - 0.10 - 3.5 ohms in Variable wattage, 0.05 - 1.5 ohms in Temperature control
- Temperature range - 100° - 315° Celsius, 200° - 600° Fahrenheit
- Fine tune temperature output

Safety:
- Dual circuit/battery protection
- Overcharging/discharging protection
- Atomizer short protection
- Atomizer low (resistance) indicator
- Kanthal awareness (temperature control)
- Temperature protection (device)

Through my extensive experience with this device I have come to find many things I love about this product, and also some things I dont..not so much. Here is my list of pros and cons for this mod:

Pros:
- 75 watts for a single cell
- Bypass mode is a great option for a regulated mod
- Easy to navigate through the chipset
- Aesthetically sleek
- 510 pin is smooth
- Can play flappy bird on the device, as well as the clock
- Preheat option is a great option for an older device
- Strong magnetic back cover
- Clicky buttons
- Has amp load display from regulator on chipset
- Temp control works great as well as TCE memory modes
- Great price
- Hits hard for single cell, pushes out great power
-Durable, great longevity

Cons:
- A lot of battery sag in Bypass mode
- Limited power depending on the battery ( VTC series recommendtryingto5w output)
- No vent holes

Subjective:
- 22mm width may not fit tanks/RDAs flush
- Highly unrecommended to charge battery with micro USB inside device, recommend use of external charger
- Battery life (depending on battery) may not be the greatest

In my conclusion to the review on the Joyetech Evic VTwo Mini, I have to say this is an absolutely good device, it is small, sleek, durable, versatile, hits hard, and does its job and then some. The Bypass Mode is enough to sell me on it over and over. I recommend this to anyone who wants a small single cell device that does a great job or to anyone who is trying to get a feel and dip their toes into the external battery device-world of vaping, this is your choice hands down! For the price, I totally recommend anyone to buy this mod.

Thank you for reading my review on the Joyetech Evic VTwo Mini, if you have any feedback, if I left anything out, or if you have any more questions feel free to comment or message me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom