What's new

Review Hcigar VT inbox

It can be done quite easily - you may need to change the interface setting in E-scribe, Click OPTIONS > USER INTERFACE > MANUFACTURER. This will change the way Escribe looks slightly - You'll have more tabs with more on them. Once in Manufacturer mode go to the MOD tab, you'll now see a whole bunch of information including a discharge curve for the battery and a setting for Soft Cell Cutoff - thats the one you want to change. Input the new setting and Upload to device as usual...

Hi guys and gals, has anyone successfully removed the squonk tube for cleaning? Mine is tainted by mighty melons and no other juice seems to clear it from the tube. Not sure if the tube is meant to be removable and don't want to break my inbox if it's not, but if it comes out I'm hoping a soak in vodka will remove the mighty melons taste...

Does it not just pull off? Have you tried pumping pg or vodka through it?

Hi guys and gals, has anyone successfully removed the squonk tube for cleaning? Mine is tainted by mighty melons and no other juice seems to clear it from the tube. Not sure if the tube is meant to be removable and don't want to break my inbox if it's not, but if it comes out I'm hoping a soak in vodka will remove the mighty melons taste...

Yes it comes off, though I found using a finger nail or flat head screwdriver to prise it off the metal tube easier than simply yanking (and stretching) the tube.

I gave a go to the Hcigar. I like it, I like the DNA circuit as well, but it is too big for my taste and I ended up using only the Picos. I am willing to sell it (as soon as I will have the possibility to post in the classified).

Back
Top Bottom