What's new

Review Hana Modz V3 Clone

dna30

Hi all just a little bit info. After a few recommendations off a few lads on here I thought I'd take my chances and emailed Cloupour direct and it paid off. Dare I say it, £51 inc p&p, so I have got one on the way. 3 day delivery DHL. I'm just hoping it doesn't come with Sample written all over it, ha ha..

Hi all just a little bit info. After a few recommendations off a few lads on here I thought I'd take my chances and emailed Cloupour direct and it paid off. Dare I say it, £51 inc p&p, so I have got one on the way. 3 day delivery DHL. I'm just hoping it doesn't come with Sample written all over it, ha ha..

How long did it take for them to reply to you ?

Sent from my mind using Planet of the Vapes app .

No more than 12 hours and it was the weekend : )

Got an email back this morning !!! Quoted me 59.90 for "one unit to test " That's like 36quid haha ! Just waiting on an invoice

You Hope!!

Got an email back this morning !!! Quoted me 59.90 for "one unit to test " That's like 36quid haha ! Just waiting on an invoice

You Hope!!!!
$59.90 1 unit
paypal handling fee $4.00
Shipping dhl $20.10
Total $84.00
bet ya

I'll take that 50quid. Hoping to get te red one with logos for the shits and giggles , probably end up looking for a wrap to hide the clone shame lol

happy days!

mine..

14149727767_0625afa877_z.jpg

and will have one of these designs on it next week

14334762421_5fe1089951_o.jpg

or

14334800021_6a48928799_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom