What's new

Review Eyeballs lost vape therion 75c squonker review and adventure

When I first used the squonk bottle I was a little disappointed as I was getting air ingress. I had a look at the bottle and realized it was my stupidity. You don't need to over tighten just match the two dots on the lid and collar of the bottle and it's perfectly airtight and as good as any bottle I've used. The bottle itself is soft but appears tough.

Are you sure about that. I have the same bottle kit & using it in the Drone & the hole & dot need to be lined up use the refill bottle. Misaligned & it's airtight. I know this because I wonder why I got a dry hit despite squeezing the bottle regularly. Also just double checked & aligned holes, finger over tube & juice came out. Move the collar & there was resistance on the bottle. Unless they've changed the design of course.

Are you sure about that. I have the same bottle kit & using it in the Drone & the hole & dot need to be lined up use the refill bottle. Misaligned & it's airtight. I know this because I wonder why I got a dry hit despite squeezing the bottle regularly. Also just double checked & aligned holes, finger over tube & juice came out. Move the collar & there was resistance on the bottle. Unless they've changed the design of course.
Your absolutely right hornet. I will put pics up with my next update. Absolute pain at first but completely my fault for not looking and assuming. Still perfectly air tight and not one drip has leaked down.

Your absolutely right hornet. I will put pics up with my next update. Absolute pain at first but completely my fault for not looking and assuming. Still perfectly air tight and not one drip has leaked down.
lol. I only know due to the dry hit. First and last one. Saw the bottle & filler when @Tubbyengineer showed me on the original Therion bf & figured it would fit the Drone so got the kit.
Had it a good while now so was puzzled as to why it wasn't working as normal. I blamed the beer in the end.
I've only had a bit of a weep due to the holes almost aligned but it's a great system, shame others haven't copied it.
Still a good review though :)2.

That would be great,I could go back to kanthal again
Looks like you have to combine any non-temp sensing wire with summat that does change resistance with temperature, eg a kanthal/SS Clapton coil
IMG_20180420_132053.jpeg

Today's update.
Not used the therion for three days. Put it away fully charged with a brand new 25r and today on picking it back up the battery read 90%.
Quite a big chunk of power on standby.
Answer. Remove cell when not in use.

WP_20180422_22_06_03_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom