What's new

Review Eyeballs lost vape therion 75c squonker review and adventure

It seems like a nice mod,I'm waiting impatiently for replay feature on 75c too, although it seems to me that there won't be much difference from normal TC control

I think using the new cells ben is stocking it will probably be similar to the inbox so by no means koopor bad but still not the best battery option.
I have a 26650 DNA75c and battery life is not to bad with that i can get a good few hours at 40w with it. Waiting for my paranormal 250c to arrive lets see how well it does with the 2 cells in replay mode.

It seems like a nice mod,I'm waiting impatiently for replay feature on 75c too, although it seems to me that there won't be much difference from normal TC control
There will be a bit of difference. No dry hits with any wire being the main thing, consistent exact same vape every pull, tc might prevent dry hits but it doesn't always give consistent same amount of vapour and flavour each pull. The 75c replay won't come untill Evolv have got the 250c selling loads, once they make a pile of cash off people wanting to try replay thus buying a 250c, then they will put the firmware out for the 75c

Great looking squonk but not exactly what I would call budget. That said, from your review it sounds like a great buy.

There will be a bit of difference. No dry hits with any wire being the main thing, consistent exact same vape every pull, tc might prevent dry hits but it doesn't always give consistent same amount of vapour and flavour each pull. The 75c replay won't come untill Evolv have got the 250c selling loads, once they make a pile of cash off people wanting to try replay thus buying a 250c, then they will put the firmware out for the 75c

I thought that kanthal wire is not suitable for replay wire,or I'm wrong

Great looking squonk but not exactly what I would call budget. That said, from your review it sounds like a great buy.
Very true. In the scheme of squonk mods its actually reasonable in price. Especially the healthcabin one. But it's by no means cheap. You can get comparable performance from the hcigar inbox from healthcabin for £40.
Lol other vendors are available it's just healthcabin have both of these at the lowest price currently.
Or the aleader killer is a steal at around £28 from China.

I've just received the new leather backs for mine and the one I'm giving away and they fit perfectly. No gaps or rattle. This is where the extra cash goes. They are manufactured to a very fine tolerance.
I shall put pics up later.

I've just received the new leather backs for mine and the one I'm giving away and they fit perfectly. No gaps or rattle. This is where the extra cash goes. They are manufactured to a very fine tolerance.
I shall put pics up later.
That's the thing with made in China, you get what you pay for in terms of manufacturing quality.

That's the thing with made in China, you get what you pay for in terms of manufacturing quality.
The aleader is the exception for me. It's actually breathtakingly well built and I'd expect it's price point to be in the £80+ point. The panels fit like a German car and it's not missed a beat. I've dropped one of mine at least half a dozen times and it's still immaculate.
They had a drippy 510 on the first run due to the 510 construction being poorly tightened but it was an easy fix and subsequent models I've received have been perfect. I feel this is why it's marketed at a lower price point than I'd expect.
I use both of mine daily.

Back
Top Bottom