What's new

eVic Mini Review

well i just saw that the itaste SVD is up for pre-order now so chances are the second eVic will be hitting the classifieds and ill get an SVD pre-ordered, but i did get a message back from gr-modders this morn which says they will be selling the tubes for the evic on the 25th of feb so i may get a set of 18650 tubes for my remaining one to make it look a bit more swish

Fair enough emba - does the SVD have updateable firmware too perchance?

Not sure i like telescopes - i do tend to use mainly 18350's or 650's so having tubes works for me ;)

Have thee been playing with any of the eVic's settings yet?

no the SVD doesnt have updateable FW but i think i only really need one to mess about with (although i may be horribly wrong here, ive started looking at a project from another forum reverse engineering the firmware to make custom FWs so i may end up bricking it one day!) i just want the SVD because it looks so damn cool, im not normally that bothered about the look of something, im normally more interested in the functionality but that one has just caught me for some reason (id be even happier if the screen were that digital green rather than blue)

and yeah ive messed with just about every setting there is to mess with on the evic, at the mo i run it on VW, ive tried the MVR settings but if im honest i dont really need them until i get the aga up and running properly. currently i vape at between 7-8w on the kangers with 2.2ohm heads on and its pretty much spot on for most of my juices. a lot of the other features arent really too much use to me, limiting puffs and puff length are great features for those trying to quit or cut down but im not one of those people

fun fact the controller used in the evic is one that was originally intended for MP3 players and is actually technically capable of playing MP3s if there were a speaker on there

for some reason thats just given me the idea for possibly the most over-engineered thing ever, raspberry pi powered ecig! not sure how well itd cope with the power drain though

im new to this,but i have one of these,but no info or lead to charge it with.
does anyone have any idea were i can get one from ?????
many thanks.

I have just recieved my Evic from bargainvapour and think its a top bit of kit, coming from an ego twist to this was quite a jump. Well got searching for shiny bits and have now ordered a Siam mods squared 18350 tube,top and bottom cap from pink mule. :grin2:

Now all I need is a 18350 battery.. but which type ?? IMR ?? nipples?? nippleless?? .....

Oh and mike d its just a micro usb cable you can find them everywhere.. I can use my HTC phone charger to charge my Evic.

Back
Top Bottom