What's new

Review Atopack Penguin

Ment

Legend
I haven't read a lot about this and had dismissed it as another gimmicky starter kit. I would never have dreamt of trying it, but how wrong I was.

I got one today as part of a bundle from @Naeemxo, and passed it to my daughter while I tackled the Reload RTA.

She fell in love with it immediately, but being a girl, she had no idea what to do with it and badgered me to set it up.

Having filled it with juice and inserted the coil I took a toot and............Wow!

A lovely, full bodied, smooth vape, bags of flavour, lots of airflow and decent clouds. Admittedly, it was with the 0.2 ohm coil, but it was still a surprise.

Even more surprising is that my daughter, who usually vapes MTL at between 10 and 20 watts reckons it's the best vape she has ever tried.

I'd be happy to use this all day and it's a great stealth vape for those who like that sort of thing. I think it's the perfect starter kit, one that people could stick with for a long time.

The attopak also has a silicon implant! If you carelessly were to remove it with some needle nose pliers the "tank" now holds 8.8ml of eliquid.

I would say the flavour isn't as good out of the 0.6 or the 0.25 ohm coils as a more conventional tank but it's not bad

Back
Top Bottom