What's new

Review Arctic Dolphin Anita

It is A beauty, I am considering ordering a different tank to do it justice, I will be using the Aspire BF RDTA. But have my eye on the IJOY Combo Squonk RDTA. But cant decide what colour to get.

Cant fit what I have as an RDTA has to be a RDA, so will definitely be buying one.

how's the plastic feel? soft, hard, brittle ..... tough nylon like an action man tank or do you think it would crack with a drop?
I have nothing to compare it too, my other mods are metal , the silver surround looks like a dull aluminum. Had me fooled for ages, it all feels plastic`y, the panels are a good fit nothing rattles doesnt feel brittle to me, if it dropped would the panels fall off - maybe / probably, would it crack - I dont think so but I wont be trying that one any time soon. screen is nice and bright, but still charging.

I have nothing to compare it too, my other mods are metal , the silver surround looks like a dull aluminum. Had me fooled for ages, it all feels plastic`y, the panels are a good fit nothing rattles, if it dropped would the panels fall off - maybe / probably, would it crack - I dont think so but I wont be trying that one any time soon. screen is nice and bright, but still charging.

thanks ..... I was just wondering because some plastic mods feel really tough and unbreakable almost ..... like wheely bin tough, other feel kind of brittle and would easily crack..... Obviously I'm not asking you to find out. :)

lol .

I`ll know more when I start using it as to how it will hold up, keep knocking them over but havent dropped one yet.

Time to order a new tank, on pre order and I dont mind the wait, will force me to try it as a bf dripper first and just maybe I might like it that way.

Change of colour, Aspire RDA fitted. been in rda mode a few hours. No dry hits, mod and tank working in harmony. One negative that is starting to annoy me is that it has square edges . - ( day mode to night mode. It`s not red it`s brown )
065.jpg
077.jpg

I suspect all the panels I received are to show what colours are available, I doubt they would send all the colours out if you ordered one.

it`s had some hammer over last few days, cant fault it, you forget about the square edges once you start using it. The screen is nice and bright I have tried and like all the colour options available, have had no problems filling and fitting the bottle, How does it compare to other squonk mods, sorry cant answer that one as this is the first chance I have had at squonking, but I am enjoying the experience. Not forgetting you dont have to use it as a squonk mod, just change the supplied panel. The colour options -

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 210
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 184
For what these cost i would say they are worth the money, very lightweight would it break if dropped i don't know but i won't be attempting to find out. Panels are a nice fit, mod works as it should. I am using an Aequitus clone on mine. To sum it up. If you want a 100w squonker that works well over 50w get one it will beat the Ijoy Capo no problem.

Excellent work gents.
Looks a cracker. I've held back due to the fact I'm swamped with more squonkers than I'd ever use but for the record, I reckon as heavy as it is, if I dropped the lost vape therion bf it would break pretty easily so all in all a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom