What's new

Uwell Crown 3 Review

Razzmond

Initiate
hi all,

I've been sent a Uwell Crown 3 and a couple of packs f coils! Really good stuff, check the review here

great review @Razzmond

ive got 7 x crown 1, 2 & SE1 on the go so think this will have to be ordered :)

thing is how are they getting around the 2ml tank limit releasing this so close to the TPD deadline.

Thanks @MrDJ

My first video review, even wore a smart shirt for the occasion

To answer your question, I'm not sure. I'm not sure if TPD covers items still in circulation

Thanks @MrDJ

My first video review, even wore a smart shirt for the occasion

To answer your question, I'm not sure. I'm not sure if TPD covers items still in circulation
there is so many versions out there.
the way i understood it was November last year was the deadline. there was then a 6 month grace to sell off stock but no new items can be introduced without going for testing. as the tank limit will be a max of 2ml this tank doesnt fit withing those guidelines as it is being introduced after November.
i could be slightly wrong though :)

Nice review dude. Any chance of a follow up in a week or two? My experience with the Crown 2 was that initially the flavour was great but it was only after a day or two that the coil started to fail and burn. If the Crown 3 coils last longer and give better flavour, I'll pick one up before the TPD ruins everything lol.

Nice review dude. Any chance of a follow up in a week or two? My experience with the Crown 2 was that initially the flavour was great but it was only after a day or two that the coil started to fail and burn. If the Crown 3 coils last longer and give better flavour, I'll pick one up before the TPD ruins everything lol.
The coils last ages. Highly recommended. Flavour and cloud are fantastic better than TFV12

Back
Top Bottom