What's new

SMOANT CAMPBELL

Tazz

Legend
Greetings Apes. :D
Recently I won a Smoant Campbell :dance:
I wasn't asked to do a review on it but here is one anyway.
Now this is a pretty different Vape unit I gotta say. Actually, it's bizarre, with a capital B!
Best described as, well let's face it, it's a Vape Bong!
Call it what one may that's exactly what it is. Your vape passes through a liquid of your choice imparting the flavour of whatever you choose to your vape.
Now Smoant makes it clear with the inclusion of a "Warning" card that it has been designed for the use, the liquid in the filter section, of soft drinks like lemonades, Coke etc.
WARNING.jpg

Now, as most who will read this know I often think outside the box :13: so thought, mmm :hmm: soft drink, cola, with Scotch :2thumbsup:
So I set to it. First up I gave it all a clean with an iso alcohol mix on some cotton buds wiping all the parts clean. I soon discovered though that the filter section has a couple of very thin and sharp disc's :sleepy: yep I cut my finger on one so be warned, they are sharp. Or, I'm stupid, probably wont get any argument here on the later.
Look at my poor finger :17:
110.JPG

I then set about cleaning my blood off the filter section. o_O
Here's a pic of that section and you'll see the perforated disc, that's the sharp bit.
SHARP FILTER.jpg

So after an emergency trip to the bathroom for a band aid I got to action getting it ready for a try. The tank system is, the bottom section holding the ejuice, above that the filter section holding your choice of liquid and over that, the bottom ejuice one and filter goes a metal sleeve with the mouth piece on top.
The filter section and the sleeve fit onto the actual tank with just oring washers holding it in place.
TANK.jpg

The mod itself has just an on/off button and three lights either side. There is no power adjustment, it's set.
MOD AND TANK.jpg

So the Vape. Yep it's a Vape Bong and gurgles like one too. Its a tight draw and getting the air flow right up top, not the bottom air flow which it has, can be fiddly. The actual vape is a cross between MTL & DTL leaning more towards MTL. The flavour is dominated by the filter liquid you use strongly. I used in the juice tank a Creme Brule custard but could really only taste Scotch n Coke. I tried just Coke on it's own and could only really taste the Coke. In fact whatever juice I tried it was dominated by the filter liquid. Consumption wise you'll go through 3 filter tanks worth of liquid to 1 ejuice tank. The mod runs on a single 18650 battery.
This thing is really just a novelty Vape, something to bring out for a laugh with friends. You wont find yourself using it often I dont think. We had some fun using it though and had a few good laughs doing so. Worth buying, for most more than likely not. Would I if I tried one first? Nah, I wouldn't. But for a laugh one may if they dont mind wasting their money.
It is well made though, but, the mod is pretty useless in my opinion for anything other that what it's been made for, which is as a Vape Bong. :18:
I tried my Crios tank on it and to say it fired underpowered is an understatement. It felt like it fired it at 20 watts or something.
This will end up like those kitchen utensils or things you buy thinking you'll use it more than you do but end up in a cupboard forgotten about with most who will get one I reckon. It's funny, a laugh, but not really useful. That's my honest opinion.
Cheers all. :thumbsup:

NIce review mate. Now put it in the dolly.

Dolly, dolly, dolly, dolly, dolly......

Where can I buy one from - oops sorry, wrong question.

Nice one. I quite wondered whether it would be any use independent of the rocket section.

Have fun ^^

Greetings Apes. :D

the mod is pretty useless in my opinion for anything other that what it's been made for
I tried my Crios tank on it and to say it fired underpowered is an understatement. It felt like it fired it at 20 watts or something.

Cheers all. :thumbsup:

Nice one. I quite wondered whether it would be any use independent of the rocket section.

Have fun ^^

It`s a shame that it cant be used as a normal mod

@Tazz good review of a not so good mod

China
they do try

wonder what's coming next

a vape watch u can get 3 tokes from before u have to recharge ?

a pocket mod that has a long tube from it so u don't have too take it out of your pocket ?

Back
Top Bottom