What's new

Review Pugsley's 'squonk if you're horny' squonk review of a shit load of squonkers

Why why why, such temptation of shinyitis..... Spot on as always, Dear Santa please can I have.....

This had me laffing all the way through...brilliant!
BEST reviews ever!!!

Greatest clips too. And su-bloody-perb photos to boot. Dunno how you do it Pugs, but so glad you do!

Last edited:
This had me laffing all the way through...brilliant!
BEST reviews each!!!

Greatest clips too. And su-bloody-perb photos to boot. Dunno how you do it Pugs, but so glad you do!
Thanks Stevie ;) ....bit of a challenge that one was I have to admit lol...your feedback is awesome as always ;) thanks!

Lovely review as always pug. Now I've replaced my v1 kindle fire hd with the new version it doesn't take me a week for all your excellent content to load as well which is awesome.
I've been using the pulse with a 20700 and although it's not up with the hardest hitters it's not at all bad so I assume a lot of the loss comes via the adapter so long story short. Use a 20700 if your buying this mod. That soft bottle takes some getting used to as well. I've prematurely shot my juice a few times.
Well done bud. Your thoughts on the capo squonk would be useful. I like it, as long as you accept its more or less a variable wattage mech you should enjoy it. Can't help feel ijoy over promised on this one though.

Lovely review as always pug. Now I've replaced my v1 kindle fire hd with the new version it doesn't take me a week for all your excellent content to load as well which is awesome.
I've been using the pulse with a 20700 and although it's not up with the hardest hitters it's not at all bad so I assume a lot of the loss comes via the adapter so long story short. Use a 20700 if your buying this mod. That soft bottle takes some getting used to as well. I've prematurely shot my juice a few times.
Well done bud. Your thoughts on the capo squonk would be useful. I like it, as long as you accept its more or less a variable wattage mech you should enjoy it. Can't help feel ijoy over promised on this one though.
Thank for taking the time to give such nice feedback man i really appreciate it i actually have the capo on its way so should have a review out in a few weeks

Sheesh dude you've put some work into this board and to think I've never even been here before! Very amusing my man nice work :)

Back
Top Bottom