What's new

Sub Ohm Vapefly Kriemhild 2 Review by FM

Very nicely done @ForestMagpie and a return to the hand modelling too!

Huge coils by the look of it and a bit too much for me.

Vapefly make some outstanding stuff, I wish they'd do some MTL gear though.
Thank you Astral, appreciate your kind feedback. I had to bring back the hands due to popular demand :D
The coils are pretty big but it's all about the flavour which is superb and I thought it might be too much for me but it's spot on.
Oh Vapefly doing something for MTL would be fantastic!

Another proper review from Mr. FM
just wondering... Vapefly created that rebuildable thingie for the first version of this Kriemhild, do you know if they plan to make also an RBA coilhead for this V2?

Another proper review from Mr. FM
just wondering... Vapefly created that rebuildable thingie for the first version of this Kriemhild, do you know if they plan to make also an RBA coilhead for this V2?
Cheers mate, hope you enjoyed it!
I believe there is an RBA coilhead on its way fella.

I believe there is an RBA coilhead on its way fella.
Dude, I always enjoy reading your reviews... waiting for that paragraph that I know will make smile and chuckle :D
That woud be great. I´m planning to only use my two RTA´s and other sub-ohm tanks that support mesh RBA coilhead.
This is a firm candidate coz its simply gorgeous.

Dude, I always enjoy reading your reviews... waiting for that paragraph that I know will make smile and chuckle :D
That woud be great. I´m planning to only use my two RTA´s and other sub-ohm tanks that support mesh RBA coilhead.
This is a firm candidate coz its simply gorgeous.
Cheers mate, thank you for your very kind words. It's a beauty of a tank for sure and it wowed me from the first moment, it would def be a good addition to your collection.

Back
Top Bottom