What's new

Sub Ohm Review - Wotofo nexMESH Sub-Ohm

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
Wotofo merger with OFRF has brought about a rebranded version of the nexMESH sub-ohm tank. Featuring conical Kanthal A1, and SS316 mesh stock coils. With additional features, designed to increase flavour and cloud production. While the Wotofo OFRF nexMESH tank still has on paper at least, much to offer. However does it still hold up to its claims.

Click on either the link or the image below to read more.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vap...oil-tank-reviews/wotofo-ofrf-nexmesh-sub-ohm/

Wotofo merger with OFRF has brought about a rebranded version of the nexMESH sub-ohm tank. Featuring conical Kanthal A1, and SS316 mesh stock coils. With additional features, designed to increase flavour and cloud production. While the Wotofo OFRF nexMESH tank still has on paper at least, much to offer. However does it still hold up to its claims.

Click on either the link or the image below to read more.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vap...oil-tank-reviews/wotofo-ofrf-nexmesh-sub-ohm/

Nice review mate. Hopefully they fixed the issues mine had. It was unusable. Top gasket would distort and catch on the slider, even when lubed, just didn't fit right at all. Coils leaked like nothing I've ever seen. Mine, and heard of others at the time with the same issues, was terrible. Seems those issues, one being the coil seals and the other the top fill gasket seem to have been fixed. Mine got binned. Can't even say what it vaped like. Good to hear its working good now though. :thumbup:

Nice review mate. Hopefully they fixed the issues mine had. It was unusable. Top gasket would distort and catch on the slider, even when lubed, just didn't fit right at all. Coils leaked like nothing I've ever seen. Mine, and heard of others at the time with the same issues, was terrible. Seems those issues, one being the coil seals and the other the top fill gasket seem to have been fixed. Mine got binned. Can't even say what it vaped like. Good to hear its working good now though. :thumbup:

Sounds like you got a real crap one. So far of using for a month no leaks and no dramas with gasket. As you say I hope it’s fixed across the board

I was looking to pick up one of these, will need to look at more reviews!

Back
Top Bottom