What's new

Sub Ohm Review - Vaporesso GEN NANO

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
While the Vaporesso GTX One is geared up primarily for MTL vaping, the GEN NANO kit opens this up even further. Moreover with an 80W internal battery mod and the GTX 22mm tank, users now have access to the higher ohm coils. Such as the flavourful GTX 0.2Ω coil. But is the 22mm tank solely for DTL vaping? How does the kit perform? To read more click on the link or image below. As always thanks for reading and keep well.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vape-reviews/vape-starter-kit-reviews/vaporesso-gen-nano-review/

Smart little kit. Looks ideal for MTL with the higher ohm coils.

Nice review. Will be getting the mod for my MTL atties.

Nice review.
The combiantion of the new GTX 22 and the texture from the original Gen mod is glorious.
Very recommendable starter kit.

...but the refill in that tank, meh

Nice review.
The combiantion of the new GTX 22 and the texture from the original Gen mod is glorious.
Very recommendable starter kit.

...but the refill in that tank, meh
I've got the GTX18 tank for MTL and it's the same screw off the top for filling. it's the only downside on an otherwise excellent tank, it's a pain in the arse.

I've got the GTX18 tank for MTL and it's the same screw off the top for filling. it's the only downside on an otherwise excellent tank, it's a pain in the arse.
At such low price you have to sacrifice something. Nonetheless, I would buy it. GTX coils are amazing.

At such low price you have to sacrifice something. Nonetheless, I would buy it. GTX coils are amazing.
Oh it's a pain but I'm really glad I bought it, it is an excellent tank and the coils are great, I'm really enjoying it and considering buying another!

Back
Top Bottom