What's new

Sub Ohm Health Cabin- OFRF NexMesh Tank

Enoch

Achiever
health-cabin-coupon.jpg

Welcome to another Sacred Vape review and this time we are focusing on the latest mesh tank to hit the market in recent times, I bring to you, the OFRF Nexmesh tank.

This review was brought to you by Health Cabin. If you want to pick one of these up, check out the link at the end of the review.

So this was a bit of a strange release by the vaping industry standards. I even referenced it a couple of months back on my Youtube channel that it was mentioned as being in development before hitting the market quite quickly. OFRF if you were not aware are a company who are known for designing coils for RDA/RTA style devices. So the NexMesh tank is their first stock coil product released, you would think with their pedigree they would be knocking this one out the park. Bringing conular style airflow and their own expertise, I expected big things from this one, how did it perform?

In the Box

· OFRF NexMesh Sub Ohm Tank

· 0.15ohm SS316 mesh coil

· 0.2ohm A1 mesh coil

· Bubble glass

· User manual

· O-rings

Specifications

· Size: 25×40.5mm

· Material: Stainless Steel

· Slide top fill – button locking

· Capacity: 4ml / 5.5ml (bubble glass)

· Coils – NexMesh Conical coils – 0.2ohm (A1) and 0.15ohm (SS316)

· Shock resistant PCTG tube (glass)

· Adjustable bottom airflow

· Silicon guard between top and base and tank section

q3aqSyPm.jpg

About the OFRF Nexmesh

The NexMesh tank is a 4/5.5mil capacity sub ohm tank that comes with bottom adjustable airflow and top slide fill as standard. The tank is comes with the self advertised Conular airflow design and triple mesh density designed to improve flavour massively. The tank is around 25mm in diameter making it fit most mods without any overhang issues. The glass is shock resistant and comes with a silicone guard between the top of the tank and the chimney.

Onto the coils and you get two coils in the box, a 0.2 kanthal (75w-80w) and 0.15 stainless steel (55w-75w) and they come with cotton wicking. The fill top is a slide back indicated by a little arrow that reveals a kidney shaped fill hole design. It has a 810 drip tip on top that is replaceable.

NexMesh Pros

The first place to start with the NexMesh is the flavour and you get a fantastic flavour from the coils. Given its wattages range, I would put it up there with the likes of the Falcon King and the Crown 4 for a lovely thorough flavour. You get both inhale and exhale flavour through the coils which is lovely to see from a stock coil tank. The next pro is the secure fill port on top, It does require a fair bit of a push to slide open so there hasn’t been any openings up accidentally in my pocket. The coils perform really well without any dry hits or wicking issues from general use so no issues there either. The smaller profile means you can use it on pretty much anything out there without it looking out of place, huge mods being the only exception.
OFRF_NexMesh-Sub_Ohm_Tank_4ml_Front_Majovape__21078.1562378478.1280.1280.jpg

NexMesh Cons

Now this is where it gets interesting, sadly it isn’t all cut and dry on the tank. The first con for me is the drip tip seems to have an O-Ring inside on the bottom. I know this because mine seems to have come out at some unknown point of time and now the drip tip does not fit in the hole fully. This is a major con for me as something as simple as that shouldn’t really be implemented as it can lead to issues such as, well mine. The next con for me is the capacity at 4 mils out the box, the bubble glass is a requirement so get it changed when you pick it up. The juice consumption for this tank is very high so as a result, you will be filling this up far more than what you would like to be doing. That is not to say the flavour and vapour doesn’t keep up with the consumption, but that is something to keep in mind.

The fill port resistance for me is a little OTT and I find myself because of the small profile of the tank pushing against the glass to open it. I have heard the creaking of the glass many a time when trying to open the tank because there is hardly any gap between the glass and top cap, so that is another little niggly issue for me. The airflow is massive as well so you will be shutting it down a little bit to get the best possible experience.

authentic-ofrf-nexmesh-replacement-a1-coil-for-nexmesh-sub-ohm-tank-silver-02ohm-ka1-2-pcs.jpg

Overall

It is hard to sum up the NexMesh tank as simple as good or bad because it kinda falls in-between the two. The flavour and coil performance is really good on this tank and it matches up to others in a similar wattage range certainly. However the main issues for me come from the design of the tank itself and that is is where it falls down a little bit. As a flavour tank you will enjoy this one, but be prepared for the fill top issue, o ring misplacing and high juice consumption in the process. Would I recommend this one? I would, for the vaping experience but there are better tanks out there for overall quality design in my opinion.

If you want to pick this one up, you can do so from the following link.

Back
Top Bottom