What's new

Sub Ohm Freemax, Fireluke mesh (carbon fibre)

eyeball kid

Legend
This review represents my own thoughts and may differ from those of potv.
Huge thanks to Cortana from @Health Cabin for suppying the fireluke for review.
Again while searching through the @Healthcabin catalogue the freemax fireluke mesh stood out for three reasons. 1, I've had more vapers say they love this tank than any sub ohm tank for a while. 2, it was on sale at an unbelievably cheap price and 3, it looked rather smart. Good enough for me.
WP_20190802_21_38_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20190802_21_39_17_Pro.jpg

We have The Freemax fireluke mesh in the 3ml carbon fibre finish. Resin and steel versions are available as well as a 5ml version but this looks spot on to me.

WP_20190808_20_17_41_Pro.jpg

You get the fireluke 3ml tank, two 0.15 mesh coils (suitable for vaping between 40-90w), a spare glass, spare o'rings and an instruction manual.
WP_20190808_20_19_14_Pro.jpg

The tank is 24mm in diameter and has a short 810 drip tip. Airflow is supplied by two very large Cyclops airflow holes that are fully adjustable and very smooth in action. The airflow ring has a stop peg to prevent the ring fro turning beyond the aperture.
WP_20190808_20_20_51_Pro.jpg

Construction all round is absolutely first class. Everything fits together perfectly and is very simple in design.
WP_20190802_21_40_26_Pro.jpg

I can see why this has been so popular. The design visually reminds me of the smart old mini serpent tanks and the carbon fibre finish is something different from the norm.
Flavour from the new mesh coils is huge. You can really push the wattage too plus the coil design offers a huge airflow chimney for those who like some serious air.
Sub ohm tanks have become very impressive in flavour delivery lately and this one offers a smart design too.
Some really nice colours available as well.

Healthcabin have been doing a real bargain price on this as it generally sells for $30 plus but between me requesting it and review they've run out which isn't a surprise at the price.
Good news is they've more on the way so grab one as soon as they land.
The other sizes and finishes are also available at health cabin.

https://www.healthcabin.net/freemax-fireluke-mesh-tank-atomizer-3ml-carbon-fiber-p/17540.html
Big thank you to Cortana from @Healthcabin again for all her help.

Last edited:
Can only see pics eyeball, no review (unless that is it [emoji1787][emoji106])

Back
Top Bottom