What's new

Sub Ohm Advken Owl (again)

eyeball kid

Legend
I know sacred has already done an excellent review for the owl but I will throw my thoughts in too as this bad boy was supplied by the kind folks from healthcabin.
As ever these are my thoughts and do not represent those of potv.

The Advken Owl is a 25mm ( 30mm at its largest point). Stainless construction and pyrex glass with a capacity of 4mls.
WP_20190219_21_15_15_Pro.jpg

The tank has basic the same spec as the Advken manta sub tank but in a very different design. It's almost bullet shaped in appearance and has a huge top airflow to help stop leaks and condensation and a top fill via a sliding top. The drip tip is a chuff style cap.
You get a spare glass, spare o rings and two mesh coils. A 0.17 and a 0.2 ohm coil.
advken_owl_sub_ohm_tank_7_.jpg

WP_20190307_22_19_40_Pro.jpg

This tank seems to be far more solid than the manta it's also much quieter in use. No turbulence in the airflow.
WP_20190307_22_20_05_Pro.jpg

I've been using it on various mods but have it here on the little asmodus to show no overhang of the base.
The drip tip looks odd but is actually really comfortable in use and the flavour is really first class. I mean really good.
The drip tip can be exchanged for another (note the bore is actually only 510 but that's ample for the space through the coils that the air can flow over.)
It gives a more conventional look.
WP_20190307_22_21_15_Pro.jpg

The supplied coils gave the same experiences as the manta. It takes a tank of liquid to break the cotton in but once you do your rewarded with a rich true flavour. The coils will both vape up at 75w no problem but I ran them around 50w and my word they last. Coils are the baby beast size which offers loads of options.
Owl-Tank-11.jpg
it's available it loads of colours and I'd genuinely recommend it if your after a new sub ohm tank

You can grab yourself a lot of tank for a decent price from
https://www.healthcabin.net/advken-owl-tank-p/20234.html

Check POTV for discount codes.
Thanks again to health cabin for allowing me to try this big fella.

Last edited:
Good review mate. It is a good tank isn't it. I really like mine. :thumbup:

Thanks for this review. I really like the tank, despite the size (its chunky!) & the dozens of colil compatibility brings you lots of use possibilities.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom