What's new

Mods HugoVapor Boxer Squeezer

nwhornet

Legend
HugoVapor Boxer Squeezer

*This was provided by HugoVapor for review but these are my thoughts & conclusions based on my experiences. I have no affiliation to either POTV or any vendors*

Hugovaper are a Chinese based manufacturer of mods & tanks with a good range of affordable vape gear.

This review is for the HugoVaper Boxer Squeezer. This is a low priced mech mod so a good understanding of battery safety & Ohms Law is required. This is not a device for the beginner.

Boxxer head.jpg

Specifcations

Main Feature:
1. Affordable price with good quality
2. Lockable switch, safe guarantee
3. Compatible with 20700/18650(18650 adapter needed)
4. Gold Plating spring 510 thread
5. 10ml food grade silicone bottle
6. Nylonfibre Material Shell +Special Copper Contacts
7. MAX AMPERES:40A(recommended)
7. Dimension:80mm*52mm*30mm

In the box
Boxer squeezer.jpg

1. Squeezer

2. 2 * 10ml bottm feeder bottle (1 white/1 dark)

3. 1 * 30ml refilling bottle

4. 1 * User Manual

5. 1 * Warranty Card

6. 1865 battery adaptor

The mod came well packaged, with the spare bottles, QC card & battery safety card under the foam insert. Once I had everything unpacked I tried a 18650 battery & adaptor for fit & check for any rattling & all was good, nice solid fit. 20700 battery, however had very slight movement & I can see this rattling if the battery contacts open up anymore. Easy enough to bend the tabs slightly to prevent this though. Although not listed I tried a 21700 (Samsung 30T) & perfect fit. Great news for those who want/need higher amps & MAh that the newer size offers. The bottle was easy enough to fit once filled, although care should be taken to prevent leaking as the 10ml bottles are on the soft side. There is a lockable fire switch that worked well, slide up to lock & down to unlock. Handy for transporting in a bag or pocket & always recommended unless you want to keep popping the battery in & out. The contacts are easy to keep clean & being silvered copper will not tarnish as quickly as bare copper. I didn’t try removing the 510 assembly with this being a review mod but looks a simple enough job for anyone who has done this before.

The mod itself is made in Nylon fibre so is light weight without juice bottle/battery fitted but for me personally feels a little too plastic. The surface is a fine texture with a Squeezer logo impression in the battery door. Unfortunately the squonk window cuts through it & it’s cut off top & bottom so, for me anyway, cheapening the look. Might not be an issue for some, especially given the low price.
Boxer hand.jpg

Vaping wise it’s perfectly capable. The 510 is 22mm diameter but you can get a 24mm RDA on with no overhang. The squonk bottle, as mentioned, are on the soft side but took no time to get used to & no issues with over squonking. Fire button was nice & responsive, with no sticking. All in all a nice mod to use & comfortable to hold. For a day to day workhorse this is a great mod, cheap & solid performance & one I would happily use as a work mod.

In summary this is a capable mech mod squonker, budget priced & will suit somebody who wants the simplicity of squonking without breaking the bank. The inclusion of 2 squonk bottles & the refill bottle make this a real value for money package. A mod I have been happy to use whilst working due to its ruggedness but equally at home watching the TV. This currently available for the princely sum of £23 at various vendors.

This will be given away in the comps section - mech mod so full knowledge of Ohms law/battery safety important, not for beginners.

Last edited:
Another great review mate looks like a very nice sqounk mech ..........:2thumbsup:...............

Wouldn't go as far as "great review" but thanks :)2. As long as it's informative from a user point of view, job done :2thumbsup:.
It is a good squonker even compared to mods 3-4 x the price, brilliant for chucking in the van knowing £100+ of gear isn't rattling & bouncing around. Nice to have a safety switch as well.

Wouldn't go as far as "great review" but thanks :)2. As long as it's informative from a user point of view, job done :2thumbsup:.
It is a good squonker even compared to mods 3-4 x the price, brilliant for chucking in the van knowing £100+ of gear isn't rattling & bouncing around. Nice to have a safety switch as well.
Thats what i like about it like you say its a great mech for every day use you can chuck it the van and its great to no its got a safety switch.............

Any issues with the door? I saw one review a while back that said it has no retention and will slide off willy-nilly.
Nice review! I might grab one.

Any issues with the door? I saw one review a while back that said it has no retention and will slide off willy-nilly.
Nice review! I might grab one.
Non whatsoever. Tighter than a nuns chuff :D. Only thing I read about it was battery rattle but again, 3 different sizes & not a peep.

Non whatsoever. Tighter than a nuns chuff :D. Only thing I read about it was battery rattle but again, 3 different sizes & not a peep.
Thanks. I stuck my name down for your excellent giveaway, failing that there's a couple on the bay going pretty cheap.

Thanks. I stuck my name down for your excellent giveaway, failing that there's a couple on the bay going pretty cheap.
Cheers bud. Yeah it's not expensive, saw it around £20-23 new from UK vendors so definitely worth a punt. I enjoyed using it but have way too many to choose from to want to add this to the stable. I was given it for review so not really good form to sell on or keep.

Back
Top Bottom